Four

Note: this chapter is kinda just like everywhere 😂 also get s a bit dirty... oops

Mitch's POV

The last thing I remember was a loud banging on the door and now I was in a similar position I was when I feel asleep. Except this bed was different and so was the room.

Although the room seemed almost familiar, but I'm not sure why. I've never been in this room before. Maybe I've been in the house? Whose house could it be? I couldn't of been knocked out long enough to travel back to Canada or anything unless Jerome had some REALLY wacky stuff. Now that I think about it, he wouldn't of had enough time to grab it unless he had some in his room, but something that strong probably couldn't be kept in an open area without himself passing out.

Thoughts run through my mind then I realize he's talking to someone behind the door. Their voices were quiet, but I've managed to increase my senses since it's helpful in the field.

God damn I just wish Lachlan and Rob wouldn't leave me. We'd be back home by now. Bastards.

Jerome's POV
Mat went out to who knows where and I was currently watching tv since there was nothing to do. Damn I really need to get this job done. Maybe I should just get it over with I mean he's suffered enough. Right? No I can't. It's not like I can do it here anyway. I might be a criminal but I'm not rude enough to let Mat's sheets get stained like that. It's a lot harder to get blood staid out than you may think.

I needed to get my own place again. Matt's place was driving me insane by how neat and organized everything was even though his personality was shit. Not trying to be rude but it's true. He always has something up his sleeve, like a secret. All of the sudden my phone buzzes in my pocket and I look at the tiny screen seeing I got a text from Mat saying spending the night at a friend's house and don't let the police in.

Ohhh. Mat's gonna get laid!

What. Nevermind.

I could finish the job now, and wash the sheets before he comes back. He doesn't need to know!

I walk into the guest room seeing Mitch is awake. Makes my job a lot easier. I close the door behind me making his head turn in my direction. "Oh look, it's the criminal wannabe." Mitch smirks looking up at me. I was straddling him, his face inches from mine. I've done my research. I know his weaknesses.

I kiss him.

Almost immediately he kisses back.

I sit down grinding on his clothed member making him moan out against my lips making me smirk. Things sure did go from 0 to 100 real quick. "You like that Mitchell?" I say in between sloppy kisses. "You like feeling me rubbing up against you?" He only moans in response making me take it as a yes, but I wanted more. "Use your words." I growl. He moans out a yes and my hand trail under his shirt. He was fully hard on by now being very vocal and I take his shirt off before leaning up.

"I better be going." I say confidently leaving another small kiss on his swollen lips "I said I'd make it painful, I wasn't lying." My voice was dry from the make out hoping that would make me sound more seductive and I'm guessing it did since he gulped.

I left him there, shirtless, and hard on licking my lips in satisfaction.

This was going to be fun...

A/N
Okay.... I honestly don't expect it end up there 😂
Next series is up ✌🏽️ first one is Poofless and I did the language one it's called "Amour" second book is Merome once I get around chapter 7 I'll officially start it because I know how I want to end it :D