Chuunin Exams Test 1

The morning sun bathed the village in a warm glow as Team 7 assembled in front of the first testing site. Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, and Ella exchanged glances, a mix of nerves and determination evident in their eyes. The bustling atmosphere around them added to the air of anticipation.

Sakura adjusted her headband nervously, stealing a glance at Sasuke, who appeared stoic as ever. Naruto, on the other hand, was practically vibrating with excitement, and Ella maintained her composed demeanor, observing the surroundings with a watchful gaze.

Team 7 ventured indoors, following the directions from Kakashi's paper that led them to the third floor for the first test. Upon reaching the second story, they encountered a scene. A crowd of fellow genin gathered around a room, seemingly hindered by a genjutsu. Blocking the entrance were two figures bearing a striking resemblance to Izumo and Kotetsu.

Ella observed the situation, her eyes narrowing at the apparent weakness of the genjutsu. "We're only on the second floor, and don't those kids look like Izumo and Kotetsu?" she remarked.

"Hn. Yeah," Sasuke acknowledged, moving forward to address the group.

"Hmm, honestly, it's kind of a weak genjutsu when you think about it," Ella commented, making her observation loud enough for the other genin to hear.

"Huh? Genjutsu? What's she talking about?" one of the genin in the crowd inquired, clearly puzzled by Ella's statement.

"Excuse us, we need to pass through," TenTen pleaded.

"Hn. Do you really think we'll just let you through?" Izumo retorted, making a move to attack.

Ella's gaze intensified as she swiftly intercepted Izumo's strike, effortlessly catching his fist. "It's not very gentlemanly to hit an unarmed lady. Besides, we're trying to reach the third floor, so kindly dispel the genjutsu."

Releasing Izumo, Ella began to return to her team when he shouted, "Impressive, but you merely saw through it!"

"Ella-chan, watch out!" Naruto's warning rang out.

Ella pivoted to witness Sasuke stepping between them, prepared to counter Izumo's kick with his own. Unexpectedly, a kid with a distinctive bowl cut caught both of their legs, surprising everyone.

"What happened to the plan? Weren't we supposed to keep a low profile?" a kid with long brown hair and purple eyes questioned as he approached the bowl-cut kid.

"I know, but..." the bowl-cut kid began to explain.

Ella sighed, shaking her head, and took hold of Sasuke's arm, dragging him away towards the third floor. "That was taking too long," she remarked, with the other two trailing behind.

As they approached the entrance, a voice sliced through the air, disrupting the quiet tension. "Hey, you with the attitude!"

The quartet turned towards the source, finding a kid their age with a bowl cut, bushy eyebrows, and a vibrant green onesie. Rock Lee, as he introduced himself, exuded unbridled enthusiasm. "I'm Rock Lee! I've been hoping to have a match with you!"

Sasuke, maintaining his usual indifference, raised an eyebrow. "I'm not interested."

Rock Lee arched one of his bushy brows. "I'm sure you'll change your mind. I am the premier taijutsu user in the village. I want to see if I can beat the famous Uchiha."

Sasuke responded with a smirk, "Hn. Fine, as you wish," and confidently stepped forward to initiate the match.

The spark of enthusiasm in Rock Lee's eyes intensified as Sasuke agreed to the challenge. The two genin squared off, the atmosphere charged with electric anticipation. Sasuke, donning a self-assured smirk, readied himself for the impending clash, while Rock Lee assumed a focused stance, proudly displaying his taijutsu prowess.