The Raven Haired Boy

It's been a few weeks since I started living in Konoha, and I've made two friends: Selene and Naruto, the future Hokage. While I've known Naruto longer, I feel a deeper connection with Selene, which doesn't make much sense. But I'm not going to overthink it right now, especially since I'm about to meet a cute blonde boy.

Exiting my apartment, I headed to Ichiraku's Ramen, my favorite eatery since I arrived in Konoha. The ramen there is simply the best in the world! Naruto was already seated and on his second bowl of ramen when I arrived. I sat beside him and jokingly asked him why he didn't wait for me.

"Sorry, Ella chan. I was just so hungry. Believe it!" he replied with a sheepish smile.

I chuckled and shook my head as I ordered miso ramen. As soon as the old man placed the steaming bowl in front of me, I pulled apart my chopsticks and began digging in.

After finishing his fourth bowl, Naruto turned to me and asked, "So, why did you want to be my friend?"

I was taken aback by his question, but I put down my chopsticks and faced him seriously. "I wanted to be your friend because I see myself in you. We're both alone and abandoned, with no one to turn to when we're in need or trouble. I want to be there for you when you need someone to lean on."

As I looked up at him, I was surprised to see him holding back tears. "N-Naruto..?" I asked, reaching towards him. But before I could touch him, he moved towards me and hugged me. At first, I tensed up, but then I relaxed in his arms.

-----Later-----

As I made my way back to my house, a sense of joy filled me - I finally had a true friend. I looked up at the sky, watching the sun set on the horizon, and considered the idea of training.

"Maybe I should work on my skills," I mused aloud.

I headed to one of the training grounds that I frequented and looked at the trees that stood before me. Taking a deep breath in, I closed my eyes and began to punch and kick the trees, honing my technique and accuracy. After half an hour of this, I stopped and considered practicing ninjutsu.

Although I had never attempted it before, I wondered if I could unlock my chakra and give it a try. After five minutes of contemplation, I sat down in a clearing, closed my eyes, and focused on finding my chakra at my core. It took me a while, but when I finally felt it, I was amazed by its strength. I cheered to myself for the progress I had made, but my elation was short-lived.

Opening my eyes, I found myself face-to-face with a raven-haired boy I had never seen before. I asked him who he was, but he just stared back at me with an expression that went from surprise to blankness in a flash. It was a little unsettling.

Shrugging it off, I stood up and brushed myself off, feeling more energized than before. As I walked towards the boy, I realized that he was an Uchiha - a member of the legendary clan that I had heard about.

"You're an Uchiha! I've heard so much about your clan - they were truly amazing!" I exclaimed.

However, his response wasn't what I was expecting. He glared at me and replied, "Yeah, they were amazing. Of course, before they were all killed."

I was taken aback. It seemed as though he had gone through a tragedy similar to mine. Instead of telling him about my clan, I just frowned and apologized for not knowing. To my surprise, he agreed to be my friend and we spent the rest of the morning sparring together. 

Neither one noticed they were being watched.

"I believe she can save him from himself.." The third Hokage hummed, looking down at his orb.

"Yeah or fuel his revenge. Hokage you know  this girl had the same thing happen to her as well?" A jounin asked.

"Yes of course I do. I just believe she has a bigger heart and control than he does. She'll be a fine addition to this village and ninja." Third said smiling softly. 

A strong ninja indeed.