Chapter 3

Y/n POV 

*White mustang- Lana Del Rey playing in background*

I sat in my office with my headphones on as the night started to peak through the windows. Taking a break from staring at the computer. I lean far back on my chair and close my eyes taking in the music.

Aside from being stressed with my work life, my personal life wasn't going that great. Feelings confuse me. I was in a situationship with an ex and I did sleep with some women from the office here and there but nothing serious. I respected women nonetheless. 

I am awoken from my deep thoughts suddenly when I feel someone take my headphones off. I sit up and look at the person that interrupted me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask with my eyebrows scrunched. Confused to see her here.

I look to my door and see Claudia there with a defeated expression. 

"I'm sorry Ms. L/n, she wouldn't listen when I told her she can't come in." She said to me with a huff, glaring at the woman in front of me.

"I need to talk to you Y/n" My ex Genevieve said as she crossed her arms impatiently waiting for us to be alone.

I stood up and took a breath. "It's fine Claudia, thank you." She nodded and closed my office door.

"What do you need to talk about so urgently?" I lean on the corner of my desk matching her movement by crossing my arms too. She steps closer to me wrapping her arms around my neck and looking into my eyes. Her face softens slowly as she feels my arms drop naturally going around her waist. 

"I'm just stressed about work and I needed to see you." she says slowly leaning closer to me.

Genevieve and I met a few years ago when I was a cop. Before getting into business, I was a police officer. She and I were partners for most of my time in the force until I had a bad accident that put me out of patrolling. I was miserable in the office at the Precinct so I decided to move onto an office job I'll get paid more for with the help of my degree. 

I look up at her somewhat feeling a spark in my eyes which slowly fades as I realize shes here for sex. She starts roaming her hands around my body but I don't stop her. I need to release some stress too. I lean up and capture her lips in a kiss. Starting off slow but gradually getting more heated I stand up and sit on my chair, leading her to sit on my lap. She breaks the kiss lowering herself to my neck, kissing and leaving marks all over. She then lowers herself off of my lap and kneels in front of my chair while reaching to unzip my pants. 

I stop her for a bit. "What if someone walks in?" I ask her worriedly looking towards my door. 

She leans up to my phone and presses a button that links to Claudia's desk. 

"Claudia, make sure no one comes into the office for the next 20 minutes please." She says as she lets go of the button. 

Claudia responds, "Will do"

I look at the girl on her knees in front of me with an impressed look. She winks at me and continues to undo my Zipper and reaches her hand in my boxers. She sits up a bit and pulls me into a kiss while her other hand is stroking me. I feel myself start to harden and I moan into the kiss. Pulling away, she leans back down and licks the tip in a teasing matter. I throw my head back a bit at the warm feeling of her mouth and she slowly starts speeding up. Taking most of me in her mouth, I moan again at the sudden rush I get. 

Ruby's POV

I stand up from my desk and stretch a bit. Deciding to go and get some tea from the break room. I should get a little station in my office so I won't have to walk all the way out here. After grabbing a cup of tea I head back and decide to converse with Claudia. 

"How are you holding up today?" I ask as I get the woman's attention.

"I'm fine Ms. Matthews, how are you?"

"I'm doing alright so far. Lots of paperwork to do." She laughs and nods agreeingly. 

I direct my attention to the door on my right as I hear something drop in Y/n's office.

"Is she firing another person today?" I ask with a short laugh wondering what was going on in the woman's office once again.

"Not exactly" Claudia says as she rolls her eyes.  

I furrow my eyebrows and decide to check on Y/n. I reach for the door handle and push it open.

"Ma'am I don't think you want to-" before Claudia can finish I'm shocked to find Y/n getting head from some stranger. I stand frozen not expecting this. I see a coffee mug on the floor which must've been what fell.

Y/n's POV

I'm on cloud 9 not caring about anything in the world until my office door is opened. I push Genevieve off of me and cover my lap cursing myself when I see Ruby in the door way. Today is just a shitty day huh.

"Fuck" I mutter as we all awkwardly stop and stare at each other.

No one makes a move or a sound until Genevieve gets up from her spot fixing herself and wiping her lips.

"We were kind of in the middle of something. Claudia I told you not to let anyone in." she says as she glares at the woman standing behind Ruby.

"You're not my boss." Claudia snarks back at her.

Ruby hasn't taken her eyes off of me as I see a glimpse of disappointment in her eyes. That look changes to an angry one when she looks towards the woman that was just on her knees in front of me. 

"Who the hell are you?" Ruby says with her accent as strong as ever. Both women are silently glaring at each other. I awkwardly zip my pants back up and fix myself.

"I'm her girlfriend. Who are you?" Genevieve gives me a look as I was going to butt in and correct her. We were not together so why did she tell Ruby that.

"I'm the boss." Ruby states. I can see shes getting more angrier the longer we all sit here so I decide to speak of finally.

"Um I think you should go Gen, I'll talk to you later okay?" I get up from my desk and silently gulp waiting for the woman to go.  Instead of just leaving, she walks towards me and kisses me deeply while grabbing my crotch. 

"I see the way she looks at you. You're mine." She let me go and walked off as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

She walks past Ruby with a sarcastic smile and exits the office. Ruby is still standing there but now she has her arms crossed with a clenched jaw. 

"Is this something you did when Dan was the ceo?" She looks into my eyes with a death glare. 

"No" I say looking down at my feet. She walks closer to me and fixes the collar of my shirt.  I look up to her and see her incredibly close to me and I get a bit turned on by it. She might be shorter than me even with heels on but her tone at this moment is a bit scary.

"Do I look like an idiot to you Y/n?" she whispers to me as she looks at my lips then to my eyes. 

I shake my head immediately. "No. No. You don't" She smirks and nods slowly. 

"Don't mix work with your personal life. Wouldn't wanna see you end up like James." She steps back and glances down at my area seeing a buldge in my pants. 

"I suggest you fix that yeah?" She turns around walking back to her office and shuts her door a bit louder than usual.

I close my eyes and run my hands over my face. I walk over to shut my door and I curse myself for falling for Genevieve's spell. I take a seat again on my chair and look out the window. What the hell just happened. I shake my head replaying the recent events. I replay how close Ruby was to me and how it made me feel. The image of her looking at my lips and the magnetic feeling as she got closer. Am I attracted to my boss?