The Birthday {Bonus}

Tuesday, 23rd of January

Lalisa POV

The movie credits rolled on the TV screen. The music was apparently a bit too loud for Jennie because she jumped slightly in surprise. I was amazed by the fact that she didn't fall asleep like she usually did when she was snuggled against me. I didn't blame her for it; I liked the idea that she felt safe enough to let her guard down. Besides, getting everything ready for tonight must have exhausted her. We only ate pizza and cake, but she had insisted on baking the cake. She was Jennie, after all. Ordering pizza wasn't something she liked doing yet it was my birthday and she'd wanted to please me. Her cake was incredible, though. It was huge and could have fed a whole army; that is, me. As I told her, it was my cake, I could do whatever I wanted with it. If this meant practically inhaling it then so be it.

"Did you like the movie?" Jennie asked, pulling away from me to stretch her arms.

"Yep. Thank you. Actually, thanks for the entire evening. It was perfect." She flashed me a bright smile, surely satisfied. I hadn't wanted to do anything special for my birthday. What was the big deal about turning 32, anyway? Especially when I wasn't ageing. But Jennie didn't give me any choice. We had to do something. I was glad I'd listened to her.

"And it's not over yet. Wait here." Jennie left the room, still smiling and was back within seconds. The smile hadn't disappeared from her face, but it had taken on a mischievous look. I didn't know what she was doing, which made me very nervous.

"What are you doing, Jennie?"

"It's a surprise. Close your eyes." I really didn't want to, but I didn't have a choice, either. I swallowed a big gulp of air and did as I was told. Then, I heard her step behind the couch to cover my eyes with some sort of cloth.

"Jennie, what..."

"Sshh...Trust me," she whispered, her mouth so close to my ear that I felt her tongue against it when she spoke. Awesome. So now I was blindfolded and very turned on. I liked surprises. This type of surprise was even better.

Jennie did a good job with the blindfold because I couldn't see anything at all. Everything was black so I had to rely on my hearing instead. Jennie being quite clumsy was helping me more than I'd expected. I knew the very second, she backed away from the couch to come stand in front of me. My legs automatically spread to make room for her. She cupped my face in her hands, my heartbeat accelerating so much at her touch. She pressed her lips to mine, which had the immediate effect of making me moan as I tasted the chocolate still on hers. I never refused her this and she had already been granted entrance in my mouth before she even asked for it.

I could feel Jennie's stomach slightly pressed against my chest when she bent over to leave kisses all over my face and my neck. I wanted what she was doing more than anything but not if it was going to hurt the baby.

"Stop worrying about it. Even without seeing your eyes, I can tell what you're thinking. I know what I'm doing. And for God's sake, Lisa, do something with your hands." I couldn't see her but I knew that she was pouting at me. I reached for her carefully until I found her waist.

My pressure on it increased involuntarily when I felt her hands move from my shoulders to my chest. She scratched my tee-shirt all the way down. Not seeing her was driving me crazy yet I didn't want to ruin everything, so I shut up and enjoyed since it seemed that it was what she wanted me to do. A growl escaped me as I felt her fingertips playing just above the belt that held my jeans in place. Suddenly, out of nowhere, her mouth was back on mine, rough and hungry. I heard some movement but even though she seemed to shift on her feet or something like that, Jennie's lips never left mine. And then, I felt her knee pressing against my crotch.