2

The resonating click of high-end shoes meeting the polished marble tiles filled the air, announcing the arrival of a male with styled jet-black hair. He exuded an aura of sophistication, draped in designer attire that effortlessly merged elegance with casual comfort.

He trailed behind another male, impeccably dressed in a tailored suit, his glasses adding an air of intellect to his appearance, who appeared to be leading the way.

After a brisk walk, the bespectacled male stopped in front of a particular door, turning to the male behind him. "He's inside," he stated before stepping aside, allowing the male with jet-black hair to swing the door open.

With a deliberate push, the room revealed itself in opulence. Gray and black hues dominated the interior, from the couch off to the side to the table in front of it. Positioned in the center of the room was another table hosting a PC, and behind it sat another male fervently swiveling in his chair.

"Excuse me," the man in glasses murmured as he closed the door, leaving the two alone inside the room.

"Jisung!" the seated male exclaimed, ceasing his movements as he sprung up from the chair, distress evident in his expression.

"What's so important that you're interrupting my cuddle session with Delancy, Hwang?" Jisung shot back, crossing his arms against his chest as he settled onto the couch. He propped one leg atop the other and spread his arm across the headrest, his gaze fixed on the man before him, demanding an explanation.

"Ji, I need your help," the distressed man implored, positioning himself in front of Jisung, who's already making himself at home.

The male was also adorned in lavish attire, his slightly long black hair elegantly framing his striking features.

Jisung maintained his scrutinizing gaze, offering no immediate response.

With a deep sigh, the male knelt before Jisung, surprising him with the unexpected gesture. Yet, a glint of amusement danced in Jisung's eyes, albeit subtle.

"Please? I'll do anything!" the male pleaded.

Raising an eyebrow, Jisung silently urged him to continue.

"Come on, don't play hard to get. We practically know each other since we were in our mother's womb. We've even slept together," the male added, his lips curving into a sly smirk.

That statement struck a chord within Jisung, prompting him to shift on the sofa. He repositioned his legs, spreading them, while his arm propped him up on his thighs as he emitted a resigned sigh.

"That was ONCE, Hyunjin. And, by the way, you were terrible," Jisung retorted matter-of-factly.

Satisfied that he'd finally managed to coax a response, Hyunjin rose from his kneeling position, brushing the dust from his slacks.

"You say I'm terrible, yet you were a moaning mess that time," he snickered, retreating to his swivel chair and turning it to face Jisung.

"Who wouldn't moan when someone shoves something deep in their ass?" Jisung absentmindedly murmured, shifting his gaze to the centerpiece adorned with candies.

"Can we focus on the matter at hand?" Hyunjin pressed, one leg crossed over the other, elbow resting on the armrest as he interlocked his fingers, observing Jisung, who seemed more interested in the candy selection.

"What is the matter at hand?" Jisung continued to murmur, unwrapping his chosen candy. He then stuck his tongue out, dropping the candy onto it. His eyes shifted to the male in front of him, who seemed ready to force-feed him every candy from the centerpiece due to Jisung's unimpressed demeanor.