6

Minho lounged in the kitchen, a cookie filling his mouth as he leisurely scrolled through his phone, propped against the counter. He savored both the taste of the cookie melting in his mouth and the relaxation of the day.

He perked up at the sound of the front door creaking open. Exiting the kitchen, he headed toward the common room to check who the newcomer might be.

Ryujin, just back from school, entered their shared living space with bubbling excitement. However, her enthusiasm faded instantly as she turned around, about to inform Minho of her return so they could try on the outfits they'd bought earlier.

Standing before her was her cousin, clad in an oversized shirt paired with just boxer shorts featuring cat patterns. His disheveled hair hinted at a lack of recent grooming, and it seemed he hadn't taken a shower yet. Minho, oblivious to his appearance, continued with a large cookie in his mouth.

"...what?" Minho mumbled through the cookie, noting Ryujin's peculiar expression as she remained silent, staring at him.

Shaking her head, Ryujin snapped out of her daze and gestured towards Minho, her face contorted in disbelief. "Why do you look like THAT?" she exclaimed.

"Is there something wrong with it?" Minho questioned, pausing to take another bite of his cookie.

"YES! YOU LOOK LIKE A LOSER," Ryujin exclaimed, her judgment swift and cutting.

Minho scoffed in response, taking another bite of his cookie before speaking. "How does being comfortable make me a loser?"

Ryujin flailed her arms, clearly trying to change the subject. "J-JUST, WHATEVER! Go shower first if you haven't, before I show you the outfits," she said, quickly walking past Minho toward her room.

Minho shrugged off Ryujin's reaction, finishing his cookie before heading upstairs to clean up. True to form, Minho spent the rest of the day lazing around in his room, watching anime, scrolling through cat videos, and snacking on treats.

Once he'd finished his much-needed shower, Minho made his way to Ryujin's room, leaning casually against the open doorway. He watched as Ryujin excitedly pulled out clothes from the shopping bags, her enthusiastic squeals filling the room.

"This is probably the most girly I've seen you," he remarked from the doorway. Ryujin turned her head, curiosity written all over her face. "What do you mean by that?"

Minho let his arms fall to his sides as he fully stepped into the room, taking a seat at the edge of Ryujin's bed. "You know, squealing and everything."

Ryujin gave a discernible 'tsk' at Minho's comment before refocusing on the shopping bags. "I may be a lesbian, Minho, but I'm still a woman," she replied, her eyes staying fixed on the task at hand.

Minho chose to remain silent as he observed Ryujin's back, her hands moving briskly as she retrieved the outfits. After a while, Ryujin rose from her crouched position, turning to face Minho with her arms full of various clothes.

She dropped the garments on her bed, beside Minho, then selected specific pieces, holding them up for Minho to inspect.

"This is the first one. It gives off a pink princess and soft girl vibe. You could pair it with thigh highs, white Mary Janes, or boots," Ryujin explained, sporting a wide smile as she angled the top towards Minho to gauge its potential.

Minho scrutinized the outfits in Ryujin's hands, his face displaying an indescribable look—a mix of disgust and a subtle 'are you serious?' expression.

The outfit in question was a set featuring a soft pink, sleeveless woolen top, slightly cropped. It included a matching cardigan and a pencil skirt in the same color.