3

Minho sat amidst the bustling cafeteria, one arm propped up on the table as he leaned his chin against it, the other hand holding a magazine.

His cousin, Ryujin, had tasked him with learning about #Lovestay so he and the CEO's son have something to discuss during their upcoming date. Engrossed in perusing the magazine's contents, Minho seemed disinterested, much to the confusion of his friends.

Despite his prestigious background, Minho preferred maintaining a low-profile in public. Only his small circle of friends was aware of his generational wealth.

"Minho, I didn't know you were into fashion," one friend remarked, their surprise evident.

"I'm not, Changbin," Minho replied, his tone flat and lacking amusement as he continued to leaf through the magazine.

Another friend peered at the magazine Minho was reading, commenting, "#Lovestay, huh? Have you heard the rumor about them?" They directed the question to Minho, whose eyes sparked with a glimmer of interest.

"Tell me, Jeongin," Minho urged, setting the magazine down on the table.

"Considering you're not into fashion, I figured you wouldn't know. Anyways, there's a rumor that the son of #Lovestay's CEO is working as a model for the company, according to fashion gurus," Jeongin explained. Minho, intrigued, focused on the magazine, swiftly flipping through the pages, searching for a model who might fit the description of the CEO's son.

"It's just a rumor, though," Jeongin added, observing Minho's keen interest in the rumor as he eagerly scanned the magazine.

After a moment of flipping pages, Minho halted at a specific spread, emitting a low whistle before extending the magazine for everyone to see.

"Innie, do you think he could be the CEO's son?" Minho asked enthusiastically, his current mood a stark contrast to his earlier demeanor.

Jeongin scrutinized the image in the magazine. It portrayed a young man with neatly styled black hair, donning a dark sleeve paired with similar-colored pants. The top had an open neckline, revealing his broad shoulders, while the pants accentuated his slim waist. Additionally, he wore a laced glove on one hand and various silver accessories on the other.

"I'm not sure, hyung. I'm not deeply into fashion, but he is undeniably attractive," Jeongin commented, to which Minho vigorously nodded in agreement.

"Exactly! He's cute," Minho declared, eliciting knowing glances from his friends at his choice of words.

"His face is really cute and soft, but his physique... he's fit to be a model," Minho continued, his gaze fixed on the magazine.

Minho's rambles was then interrupted by a new arrival at their table, greeted by everyone.

"Hey, Seung."

"Hey, guys. What're you discussing?" the newcomer said, taking a seat beside Jeongin and Changbin.

Jeongin swiftly snatched the magazine from Minho, earning a protest from the older. He then handed the magazine to Seungmin, remarking, "Minho hyung was swooning over this model."

Seungmin picked up the magazine, but as his eyes landed on the page, he choked on his saliva, prompting Jeongin to immediately pat his back in concern.

"Same reaction," Minho chuckled, retrieving the magazine.

Once Seungmin regained composure, he regarded Minho with disdain. 'Why him, of all people?' he thought.

Seungmin knew the model all too well—he was his boss's best friend. While working as Hyunjin's personal assistant, Seungmin attended school in the mornings, unlike his boss, who was homeschooled and primarily trained in handling the family business.