10

The two continued their conversation as they awaited their food, the serene music blending with their discussion.

"So, noona, do you go to school? If you're 23, then I assume you're already in college?" Jisung continued to ask, leaning back against the chair as he studied 'Lina's' striking features.

The 'woman' sitting before him had luscious wavy locks cascading down her shoulders, slightly obscuring them. Despite this, her delicate collarbone was still visible. Her nose seemed meticulously crafted, resembling a work of art by Leonardo da Vinci, adorned with a cute mole. Every time she smiled, her bunny teeth peeked through, adding an adorable touch.

"Mhm, yes. I do go to university," Minho replied, placing his now calm hands on the table, deciding it was time to set his plan in motion — the plan to displease his date without tarnishing any reputation.

At Lina's gesture, Jisung's gaze momentarily fell on her hand, covered by a black-laced glove.

"How about you? Do you go to university?" Minho asked back, slightly leaning forward over the table with a subtle smirk on his lips. He noticed a glint in his date's eyes when he made his cleavage a little more visible.

"No, I don't go to school. I'm homeschooled, but I am planning on going to one," Jisung replied, his gaze momentarily falling on Lina's cleavage before meeting her eyes.

'Rich people don't like girls who show off,' Minho thought to himself as he leaned back in his chair, adjusting his wig while subtly pushing his chest forward.

"You know, I didn't expect the rumors to be true," Minho started, twirling a lock of hair with a flirtatious gaze fixed on his date.

"Rumors?" Jisung asked, a hint of confusion in his voice, trying not to be too distracted by Lina's suggestive gestures.

"The rumors about the CEO's son secretly working as a model within his own company," Minho replied with a smirk, propping himself up on the table, resting his head on both hands, teasing 'Hyunjin' as if he'd uncovered a secret.

Jisung was taken aback by the sudden shift in gestures but swiftly caught on to Lina's game. With a smirk of his own, he mirrored her movements, leaning in slightly and whispering, "So, what if it's true? Are you planning to blackmail me with that information?" His tone playful, eyebrows raised in mock concern.

Minho didn't expect that response but didn't let it deter him. He reached for the cuff of 'Hyunjin's' sleeve, toying with it, "I would never. Fashion isn't exactly my forte," he replied, his eyes briefly fixed on the cuff before stealing a glance at the male, still playing with his cuffs.

'Rich people don't like it when others show disinterest in their business,' Minho smirked inwardly, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

Jisung observed Lina's absentminded cuff-picking for a moment before a smile spread across his lips. He subtly adjusted his hand, aware that this would catch Lina off guard, planning to surprise her further.

Jisung playfully took Lina's gloved hands in his own, feeling the delicate lace against his skin. "So, what does my noona find interesting then?" he asked, his lips forming a teasing smirk as he placed a quick, playful kiss on Lina's gloved hand.

Minho's mind immediately went into chaos at the unexpected gesture. Frozen in place, his eyes slightly wide, he watched Hyunjin slowly retreat his lips from his hand, a teasing smile playing on his lips. At that moment, Minho was so close to flipping the table and slapping the male's face with his glove.

"Noona?" Jisung called out, noticing Lina's dazed expression.

Minho was well aware he was in a daze, desperately coaxing his brain to form a response, 'Think of something to reply, damn it!'