12

As soon as Minho arrived at his shared living space with Ryujin, he stepped out of the car, offering a quiet "thank you" to the driver before dragging himself wearily towards the front door. His face betrayed exhaustion.

Struggling to remove his heels, he leaned against the wall for support before knocking on the door. "Ryujin, if you don't open this in 5 seconds, I'm kicking it down," he threatened, his voice tinged with fatigue.

However, the door swung open before Minho's self-imposed countdown elapsed. He merely brushed past Ryujin, who was eagerly asking about his date.

"Min, come on, tell me at least in two sentences," Ryujin pleaded, but Minho ignored her, discarding his heels before heading to his room, with Ryujin trailing behind.

Minho swung his room's door open, aiming to shut it swiftly, but Ryujin wedged her foot in, blocking his attempt. With a groan and a roll of his eyes, Minho slouched towards his bed, wanting nothing more than to doze off.

"Are you seriously not going to share anything about tonight? Or at least explain where you got that blazer?" Ryujin persisted, standing in front of the exhausted Minho, who was sprawled on the bed, already beginning to drift off.

"I'm tired, Ryujin. I'll tell you tomorrow," Minho mumbled, his eyelids drooping. It had been one of the most grueling nights of his life.

"And you're not even gonna bother changing out of your disguise?" Ryujin arched an eyebrow, observing Minho's slow descent into sleep.

With a deep exhale, Minho sat up, his wig slightly disheveled from its earlier position on the bed. "How can I change when you're in here pestering me?" he grumbled, beginning to remove his jewelry.

Ryujin crossed her arms in response. "Hmph, fine. But don't think I'm letting this slide. Tomorrow, you spill every detail of your date," she declared firmly before turning on her heels and firmly shutting the door behind her as she left Minho's room.

Now alone, Minho finally changed out of his disguise. He wiggled out of his pretty black dress and tight undergarments, removed his wig, wiped off his makeup, and indulged in a much-needed short shower.

Under the warm drizzle, Minho's head gently rocked as the water cascaded over his bare body, lulling him almost to sleep. However, he resisted, keeping the shower brief, eager to collapse onto his bed and slip into dreamland.

Post-shower, Minho donned comfortable clothes before plopping onto his bed with a bounce.

"I feel like I just lost 10 years of my life," he mumbled, running his fingers through his still-damp hair scented with mint.

Remaining in that slouched position for a moment, Minho felt drowsiness creeping back in. As he lifted his head, something in his periphery caught his attention.

Turning his head in a specific direction, he noticed the blazer that 'Hyunjin' had lent him, lying untouched on his bed. He crawled over to retrieve it, catching a whiff of the captivating scent lingering on the fabric.

"He... smells good," he murmured, examining the luxurious fabric of the blazer. His fingers brushed against a small paper-like attachment on the garment.

"#Lovestay, huh?" he remarked to himself, an unconscious smile spreading across his lips.

That smile transformed into a small smirk as Minho balled up the blazer and flung it across his room. "He's attractive, but too bad I won't see him again," he chuckled to himself, propping his arm under his head while lying on the bed, his eyes fixed on the ceiling, a faint grin playing on his lips.

"Though if I ever do see him again, I'll wipe that smirk off his face," he declared to himself, running his tongue over his lips as memories of everything 'Hwang Hyunjin' had put him through that night surfaced.