Routine (FLUFF)

One normal day fizzarolli was waking up in the huge heart shaped bed ontop of Asmodeus per usual.
He extended his robotic arms and yawned, staying in the bed, not wanting to get up.

Usually he'd wake up Asmodeus to do their morning routine and map out the tasks Asmodeus had for the day, but since it was a Saturday all they had to do was preform at Ozzie's.

Fizzarolli yawned once more and ended up falling back asleep a couple of minutes later.

One hour later

Asmodeus awakened and yawned loudly, looking around thinking fizz might've already woken up since he usually wakes up before him.
He didn't see fizz getting dressed, or trying to wake him up, and he finally saw fizz asleep on his chest.
Asmodeus smiled, tying not to move too much to wake Fizz.

Fizzarolli strangely started to curl up, burying his head in Asmodeus's chest fluff almost as if he was scared.
Fizz normally hides his face in Asmodeus's chest fluff, despite the emotions he might be feeling; normally to calm down.

Asmodeus was confused, but smiled thinking it was nothing since he does it so much.

Fizzarolli then started to shake ever so slightly, gripping onto Asmodeus terrified.
He was having a nightmare

Asmodeus rested his hand on Fizz's head, rubbing it to try and calm him down.
Fizzarolli jolted awake, panting heavily as tears rolled down his scarred face.

Asmodeus became more worried, moving his hand and holding Fizz close "Is everything okay froggy? Was it another nightmare?" Asmodeus said in a concerned for his boyfriend, looking at Fizzarolli with a soft, worried face.

Fizzarolli took a deep breathe and started to cry, hugging Oz close as he buried his face in Ozzie's chest fluff. This usually calmed him down when he was feeling stressed or anxious.

Ozzie smiled softly, hugging Fizz closer as he hid in his chest.
He gave Fizz a quick kiss on the top of his head, not letting him go until he wanted him to.

Oz wanted Fizz to know he was safe and that no one is ever going to hurt him again.
———————————————————————
Sorry for such a short chapter, had to squeeze my idea in before I forgot it😭

Anyway, I made this on my birthday so I really hope you enjoy it.

PLEASE SEND ME REQUESTS
IDC IF ITS SMUT LEMON OR LIME
PLEASE😭