Why? ...Why? (ANGST??)

Fizzarolli was sitting in the home he and Asmodeus shared, kicking his legs and reading the newspaper and was getting lost in his thoughts, his vision blurring from being unfocused.
His eyes refocused and he looked over to the large navy cyan blue door which had Asmodeus standing in-front of it. Asmodeus looked over at Fizzarolli with a smile and walked over to him.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" Asmodeus asked calmly as he got himself a drink from the fridge; which was huge compared to Fizzarolli.
Fizz's eyes followed Asmodeus and his face stretched into a small smile.
"It was good, how bout' you?" Fizz replied, looking back down at the newspaper and getting caught up in a small article.

"It was the usual, I'm happy to hear you had a good day as well."
Asmodeus smiled and closed the fridge, walking over to fizz to give him a peck on the cheek.

Fizzarolli was very focused, not really hearing what Asmodeus said while trying to focus on reading from the news article.

Asmodeus then began walking back to their room. "I'm going to shower real quick, once I get out I'll cook us dinner alright,?"
Asmodeus said, still walking away.
Fizz simply nodded, not actually hearing what Asmodeus said.

Apparently, the article in question fizz was reading was about a small anonymous demon whom started rambling about a circus fire incident over 15 years ago, who the victims were, who was believed to have survived it, whom previously worked there, etc.

It caught Fizz's eyes because it sounds just like that day, that sad- unfortunate, traumatizing day. Who was this imp? We may never know, but Fizz was endlessly wondering if he'd been outed by some rando.
Suddenly fizz's nose began to twitch, almost as if he felt like crying? He tried focusing back onto the newspaper, but his eyes were blurred and he couldn't tell what it said anymore.
'Why the hell am I crying-?' He thought to himself

He wiped his face, tears now streaming down his face uncontrollably which caused his makeup to smear and rub off. He finally got a glance of the paper and there was a picture of the burnt down circus, and some burn victims.
Why was this article so long?

Fizz's tail was around his legs, which only happens when he's uncomfortable or scared, why now? Fizzarolli used a napkin to try and wipe his smeared makeup off while his tears started to cease.
Asmodeus came into the room to see fizz curled up with his tail around him and his makeup smeared , which was now barely noticeable. Asmodeus walked over to fizz and carefully patted his back to not scare or spook him.

Fizz looked up to see Asmodeus standing near him. "Oh - hey Oz, how was ur shower?"
Asmodeus was confused- Fizz looked like he balled his eyes out but sounded completely happy.

"Are you okay froggie?" Asmodeus asked a worried look on his face.
Fizzarolli looked up at him with his regular toothy smile "Yeah im good, why??"

Asmodeus sighed, he still was a bit worried, but if it crossed his mind he'd bring it up again. He smiled slightly , walking over to the kitchen.**
" It's nothing baby, what do you want to eat?"
Asmodeus asked Fizzarolli, without even being able to finish his sentence fizz stretched over into Ozzie's shoulder with his tongue sticking out and replied- "burgers!"
Asmodeus' smile widened and he began to cook dinner for his boyfriend and himself.

————————————————— ✮
HAYYY>_<
Sorry 4 Bein gone 4 so long, I just haven't had the motivation to write or have the ideas.

✮ Please tune into my other stories I'm working on! ✮