One Large Love Story (BACKTORY..PT2)

Hours went by, and Asmodeus had finally finished measuring Fizzarolli for his new robo-limbs. Fizz groggily blinked, being more that tired. All the preforming on top of this was very exhausting.

Asmodeus put his tools away, and attached fizz's new limbs to him. This gave fizz a serge of energy for some reason-causing him to stretch and bounce around the room happily.
Fizz chuckled, his smile reaching from ear to ear.

Fizzarolli tried to jump back into the ground, but failed and fell into a pile of mechanical stuff..

Asmodeus looked over with a smile, glad to see the young performer happy to finally not be in constant pain because of his limbs, even if he didn't always notice.

Fizzarolli got up and kept his bright smile. It looked very genuine, he was really happy.

Asmodeus looked out of the mirror that viewed the lust ring. It was dark, even if it didn't seem as such because of all the neon lights. Asmodeus looked to Fizzarolli.

Fizzarolli was sort of following Asmodeus' gaze, wondering what he was thinking since he hadn't really said anything since he began working.

Asmodeus finally spoke, "do you know if-"
Before a succubus opened the door to escort Fizzarolli back to the greed ring, cutting him off unintentionally.

Asmodeus nodded, but when he looked down at fizz-Fizzarolli had his tail around his legs, almost as if he didn't want to go back. Albeit, he walked over to the succubus as she led him out of the tower.

Asmodeus was confused, but obviously knew what was happening. Mammon is a selfish, greedy piece of shit- and Fizzarolli fell into his trap. Hopefully nothing horrid happens in the time in between his and fizz's next visit.

years later

Fizzarolli had been back and forth to Asmodeus' abode for checks ups a couple times, and as Fizzarolli, now in his 20's, grew, the more of a relationship him and his mechanic had.

One day, Mammon had a genius idea. He immediately called Fizzarolli, whom was just cleaning up for the night, ready to head home after preforming.

Mammon pitched Fizzarolli this "life changing idea.."

"Okay mate, wha' if we get robots to replace you at loo loo land, what do you think mate? We can get Ozzie to mass make the robots, so tha' we can build multiple loo loo lands around hell, and it'll expand the brand more, whad'ya think fizzy?" Mammon exclaimed, almost as if he was trying to mass exploit Fizzarolli instead of just expanding the brand... but Fizzarolli was too into the deal now to back off.

Fizzarolli seemed hesitant.. like- clones? Or- sex robots... well- "It's not like I can say no, can I?" Fizzarolli replied, really not knowing how to reply..

Mammon gleamed, "now tha'ts the spirit mate!
Now, all you'll have to do is convince Ozzie to agree. I don't care what you have to do, make him sign this contract,-
Mammon handed a contract, a pretty vague one, to Fizzarolli. Just explaining how the robots will be or how they'll be produced..? -Okay? Got that fizzy?"

Fizzarolli sighed and nodded.
"Do you want me to go to him now or-"

Mammon cut him off rudely- "yes! We need these robots made and out there as soon as possible!!"