Heated Blankets (FLUFF)

Fizzarolli had gotten done with another show at Ozzie's late one night and was preparing for a steamed shower alone to try and calm his nerves to settle for the night before waking up to do the same routine when Asmodeus came in the room.

Oz looked over at Fizz "What are you doin' froggy?" Asmodeus asked. He seemed in a pretty lit mood, feeling good about his day so far I suppose.

Fizzarolli turned his head from his wardrobe, looking at Oz with a smile, wondering why he's in such a good mood, "I'm just going to shower before heading off to bed." Fizzarolli said, as he looked back into looking for an outfit to wear tonight.

Asmodeus stayed quiet for a moment, staring blankly at the ground before looking back up at Fizz with a slight smirk as he just watched him look around with his tongue dangling from the side of his mouth.
Eventually, fizz finally found an outfit and headed off towards the shower.

Asmodeus had other plans and decided to fix up the shower all nice before fizz got there, just cuz he was in a rlly 'good' mood.

Fizz set his clothes out and went into the bathroom.
It's a good thing his prosthetic limbs are waterproof so he doesn't need help taking a shower anymore. Fizz turned to turn the water on and there was little flowers decorating and making the shower smell elegant, and other small decorations and things that rlly make the shower 'pop' in fizz's opinion.

After the shower

Once fizz got out of the shower, he walked over to Oz who was already in bed, reading.
Fizz scurried onto the bed and smirked at Oz, knowing good and well it was him who decorated the shower.

Fizz tilted down the book Oz was holding, "I know it was you" fizz said as he smirked.
Ozzie was acting totally clueless and dumbfounded.. "I don't know what you mean fizzy"<3 Oz said, acting as if he didn't do anything and as if he's been in bed the whole time.

Fizzarolli hugs Ozzie and starts to drown him in kisses and Oz smiles and chuckles at the lovable remark.

They end up going back and fourth, lightly and lovably giving each other kisses until they get tired and go to sleep.