Sweet Recongnization (FLUFF)

It was the day after Fizzarolli's birthday.
He and Oz usually celebrated it the day after, because of how traumatic fizz's 17th was.

Asmodeus and fizz talked about how fizz would like to celebrate his birthday before, obviously because of what happened at the circus, and fizz decided to celebrate it the day after.
It still gave him the thrill as if it were the day of his birthday and not the day after.

Fizz woke up bright and early on February 29, stretching as he stretched to get dressed before waking up Ozzie.
Usually he'd wake him up as soon as he was wide awake, but since it were a little earlier he decided to let him sleep for a couple more minutes.

Fizzarolli was thinking of attempting to make Oz breakfast but decides against it, probably for the best.

Fizz then makes him and Asmodeus coffee, before stretching back into their room and waking up Ozzie with an air horn.

Asmodeus jumps awake and groans, stretching and getting up out of bed.
"Good mornin' Froggy"
Asmodeus yawns as he puts on his robe and looks at Fizzarolli.

Fizzarolli stretched onto Ozzie's shoulder and the two nuzzled their heads together as Fizz chuckled and smiled.

Asmodeus walked into the kitchen to make fizz his favorite breakfast foods as fizz looked at the morning paper.
Once the two finished eating, Asmodeus looked at his phone as it buzzed with a notification, then at Fizz with a smile.

A couple of hours later after they both got comfortable with their day and started to get stuff done around the house, Asmodeus called fizz over to their bedroom.
Asmodeus has set up a pile of gifts for fizz and he was sitting on the bed beside the pile.

Ozzie called fizz in, thankful his plan to keep him a little busy today so he could set this up actually worked.
Fizzarolli slid into the room and first saw ozzie then the pile and stretched over to Ozzie to embrace him, giving him long passionate forehead kissed and smiling widely as he looked down at all the gifts.
"That's a lot- you didn't have to do this Ozzie- I'm just grateful to have you in my life" Fizzarolli says as he smiled and nuzzled Ozzie's head.

Later in the day, Fizz and Ozzie were bonding and cuddling on the couch watching movies a bit after him and Oz celebrated Fizzarolli's birthday.
Fizzarolli loved his gifts, but he's just really grateful to have someone like Asmodeus in his life. <3

There was a sudden knock at the door, faint squeaking coming from the other side.

Fizz looked at the door then at Asmodeus.
What's all that about? Another order of toys? Aren't you off today?" Fizz asked as he looked up at Ozzie whom was looking down at him with a smile.

Asmodeus stood up and smiled "I have one last gift for you,,"
Ozzie opened the door and took a small box from the succubus carrying it.
He turned to fizz and the succubus left, shutting the door behind her.

Fizz seemed confused.
There were squeaking noises coming from the box and there were little holes on the sides of the box, allowing fizz to see just barely into the box. All he was able to make out was a pink heart, possibly a wheel.

Asmodeus sat down beside Fizz and handed him the box. The box was slightly shaking due to whatever was in it moving around frantically.
Fizz opened the box to see a small albino queef with wheels attached to it to help it be stabilized, making the wheels its hind legs.

Fizzarolli tried to process what it was before almost breaking down onto tears. He picked up the little queef and it hopped out of fizz's arms and began to make circles around on the couch and squeak frantically. Fizzarolli looked up at Ozzie who was smiling in delight, seeing as how fizz like the gift. Fizz stretched closer to Asmodeus and hugged him tightly, hiding his head in Ozzie's chest fluff happily.

Asmodeus patted fizz's head with a chuckle,
"Do you like it?" Ozzie asked, looking down at Fizz with a smile.
"Yes,, yes I do, thank you- thank you so much Ozzie!" Fizzarolli said as he kissed Asmodeus passionately.

Asmodeus returned the kiss and they sat on the couch cuddling and watching movies the rest of the night, falling asleep later that night.