Starry night (pt. 2)

Fizzarolli angrily raced through the roaring rain to get to the elevators.
Luckily enough, his prosthetic limbs are water proof.

Why would blitzo do this? After all these years and after all the apologizing they did while being held hostage, all they went through during the pageant,

Why would he fuck everything up for him again?

Fizzarolli eventually made it to the elevators just in time for them to be going up to pride.
Once fizz arrived in the pride ring, he located Blitzø's office surprisingly fast and headed on over to confront his friend.

Fizzarolli aggressively banged on the door of the imp office. He heard a loud groan and someone yelling to get the door.

A small imp with white hair opened the door, looking up at fizz confused.
"Can I help yo-" Moxxie tried to ask before fizz cut him off, "Where's Blitzø." Fizz asked, glaring around the imp office, not looking at the other imp in front of him.
Moxxie stayed quietly annoyed for a moment, not liking how fizz cut him off, but he sighed and said, "he's in his office."

Fizz stormed past the imp and into Blitzo's office after noticing a hellhound at the desk, and another small female imp whom came over to her I guess partner?

Fizz slammed the door open and stared at blitzo who was on the phone with a client.

Blitzo was startled, about to throw something at fizz before realizing it was him.
"Oh- hey fizz, I'll talk to you in a second I'm on with a client-" blitz stated, getting cut off by fizz as he proceeded to hang up the call so pissed off.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!" Fizz asked, assuming Blitz knew exactly what he was talking about.

"What the fu- what?" Blitz was so confused, staring at fizz blatantly.

"The photo blitz! Why would you do that?!"
Fizz asked, almost tearing up, feeling betrayed.

Blitz seemed even more confused. "What photo-??" He genuinely did not know what the fuck was going on.

"The picture of my without my hat on blitz. You and Oz and well mammon are the only ones who-" Fizzarolli stopped talking and looked down to the ground.

"Fizz I didnt do shit- and I have no fucking idea what you're talking about." Blitz said, looking at Fizzarolli a little concerned but also a tad bit pissed he'd think he would do such a thing even after all they've been through recently.
Blitz looked at Fizzarolli, who'd stopped moving.

Blitz snapped at Fizzarolli, "fizz??" Blitzø asked, concerned.

That's when fizz woke up.
He sat up in his bed, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Ozzie was reading a book beside him, looking at him confused and worried. "Froggy? Is everything alright?"
Fizz looked at Ozzie and wiped his face, stretching into his lap, curling up while mumbling.
"Im fine Oz, just a chaotic dream," fizz said before falling back asleep.