Morning heat (FLUFF)

Fizzarolli had recently moved in with Asmodeus after being sold out by mammon to go work with Asmodeus at Ozzie's and only come back to visit mammon when he had to do the yearly clown pageant or any practices and such.

Fizzarolli had been working with mammon since he sold his life away to become a performer for Mammon at his amusement park 'loo loo land' for profit.
Eventually Fizzarolli caught the eye of the Si of Lust, and was sold out to work with him as well while a robo-fizz took over the performances at loo loo land.

Asmodeus is not only a Sin of Lust, he's also a mechanical engineer and has a factory where he makes 'toys' for people who like to get down and dirty. (Iykyk) So he's the one who made Fizzarolli's robotic limbs for mammon to give to him so he could still preform.

Anyways, fizz was a morning person, so once he woke up once again before Asmodeus, he decided to have some fun and try to cook them breakfast.

Fizz stretched then got one of his many jester themed hats, put it on, and then went into the kitchen to attempt at making a small breakfast for himself and Asmodeus.

He looked at a recipe he found hung up and started to follow it. He got eggs, bacon, and a 'pan' (it was actually a pot) and began to boil some water. Once he tried to put the bacon in the pot after like.. 10 minutes of it boiling hotter than hellfire, he plopped the eggs in(without cracking them), proud of himself so far, until the eggz exploded and got everywhere.

Fizzarolli was wondering where he messed up, looking around in the recipe whe Asmodeus came in to see the mess.

Ozzie looked around the large kitchen with flour everywhere, egg yolk and shells all over the counter, ceiling and walls, and fizz who has egg yolk all on his face as he looks at Ozzie with his tongue stuck out cutely.

"Hey Oz! I tried making scrambled eggs but they kinda exploded.."☹️ fizz exclaimed, looking at Asmodeus then at the mess he made.

Asmodeus chuckled with a smile plastered soon his face as he was over and started to clean up the mess. "Great job fizzy, but next time you want to cook, please come get me first," Asmodeus said while cleaning.