Meet (FLUFF? ISH?)

It was almost like every other day he had a meeting with the king, he'd get dress, make breakfast for himself and Fizzarolli, but not today.
Asmodeus decided it'd be a good idea to take fizz with him to this one meeting, just this once- and introduce him to the king.

Sure he knew the king of hell had better things to worry about than some relationship, but ever since the Mammon ordeal he just can't shake the feeling of what could happen.

He couldn't just be demoted of his rank as a Sin of hell, that'd be ridiculous.
All said, he knows nothing will come of the mammon ordeal, he just feels like maybe it's the right thing to do. And hell, maybe they'd get along?

Fizzarolli yawned and stretched his robotic limbs out as he awoke, looking around for his boyfriend.
Once the smell of eggs and bacon hit his nose, he sprung up and into the kitchen, grabbing one of his jester hats along with him.

"Mornin' Ozzie!" Fizz exclaimed as he stretched onto Asmodeus's shoulder and watched as he prepared their plates.

"Morning fizz, Howd you sleep?" Asmodeus chuckle, nuzzling heads with the jester as he sat down, fizz sitting on the other side of the unreasonably large table.

"I slept good! 'Ya have a meeting today or something? Why you dressed all fancy this early?" He wasn't complaining, that's for sure.

"Yes about that, how'd you like to join me this time? Obviously I won't force you because of everything that happened with Mammon, but if he does end up showing up-I promise to protect you." Asmodeus looked up from his food and over to the bite sized jester standing up; using his robo limbs to see the sin from the chair.

"Well I'm not afraid of mammon, what about the king? Doesn't he not know about us?" Fizz look skeptical, he knew the day he had to meet the king was bound come someday, but this early?

Asmodeus was even sure himself what might happen, but he's sure nothing necessarily bad could happen-he knows the king isn't like that.
"He has better things to do than worry about other sins, let alone imps relationships, I'm sure he won't mind."

"Mm.. ah hell- why not. As long as I don't have to deal with Mammon- I guess there's no harm no foul." Fizz said as he finished his plate.

"Alright then, go pick out something nice and I'll be waiting out here. You have about an hour and a half til we have to leave."
Asmodeus smiled, nuzzling the head of the jester as he picked up the plates and washed them off in the sink.

Fizzarolli giggled in his monotone, scratchy voice, stretching over to their room and picking out something to wear, and putting in some light makeup to cover his facial scars.

About an hour and 20 minutes later, fizz and Asmodeus were headed on their way to the pride ring to meet with the king.

Some of the sins were already gathered, such as Beelzebub, and Leviathan, along with the king of hell himself and Satan.
Asmodeus entered the large room with a grin, greeting the king with a hand shake as he sat down.

BEE: "ooh, who's this famous jester you brought today Ozzie?"

A: "Well some of you may know who-"

Their conversation was interrupted by Mammon entering the room, sitting on the other side of Asmodeus.

The room was quieter than sinsmas night.

Lucifer tapped his foot on the ground a few times before finally speaking.
"So uh... i just wanted to check up on all of you- I suppose.. and see how your rings are holding up."

BEE: "Mine loud and full of party people, per usual"

Mammon glared at the prince of lust, Asmodeus looking down at the rather small king with a bright big smile on his face.

A:"Holding up just fine your majesty."

Mammon scoffed and leaned back in his chair.
(Almost breaking it)

Fizzarolli looked over at Mammon, then to the king, and then Asmodeus.
Fizz stretched down off of Oz and stood aside him as the king of lust looked over at Mammon.

A: "Got something to say?"

M: "Nah, nothin important"

A: "Well then Mam, how about Your ring? Bankrupt?"

The two sins began arguing and fizz curled his tail around his legs. Not because he was scared or uncomfortable-just because he'd know this would happen.

Fizz sighed and turned toward the king and walked towards him.
"Er- hello your majesty- I'm Fizzarolli. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Hm? Oh hello, how did you get in here-?"
Lucifer replied, a bit confused.

"Oh- I'm with Asmodeus- he brought me here. We're together if you haven't heard from the gossip going around hell - I'd assume."

Fizzarolli looked up at the Prince of lust and at mammon, and then back at Lucifer. The other sins were trying to cool the argument which was getting more heated by every word spoken.

Fizz looked back at the king who was spaced out, not surprised at all of the argument between the two sins.
He looked up at Asmodeus and then back at fizz.
"Oh my golly- you like tall people too? We have so much in common!- you put'er there raviolli"

Lucifer put out his hand and fizz shook it
"It's fizzarolli, but sure."
He was relieved that all that was over and off his chest- who would expect the king of hell to be so laid back?

•——————...——————•
Word count: 922
Hiii
So I was bored and inspired tonight sk here's a lil chapter cuz we love fizz and luci :33

Until next time 👋