Binded by a TightRope (ANGST)

———————Authors note
HOLY SHIT TYSM FOR READING THIS- I DIDNT THINK ID ACTUALLY GET THIS MANY VEIWS-

I haven't been feeling the best these past few days, but I promise to try and get more parts out for you all.❕
————————————————————————

It was just another night of Fizzarolli preforming at Ozzie's, introducing the singers, hosting, etc, when fire from the canopies on the sides erupted and caused everything to set a blaze.
This didn't happen at all- and it was Asmodeus' fire! The only way it could've done that is if someone sabotaged the club.

Fizzarolli tried to process what was going on, looking around terrified and fire took the lives of few, many people rushing out.

Fizzarolli began having flashbacks, looking around at the cyan fire covering every inch of the club. Fizzarolli climbed up to the balcony where Asmodeus was supposed to be, curled up in a corner, absolutely terrified.

Just then, a pillar came crashing down on Fizzarolli, right as it landed on him he sat up in his bed beside Asmodeus in tears, curled up and shaking.

Asmodeus looked at him worryingly, "Baby? Are you okay? What happened?"

Asmodeus guessed it was another night terror, which he'd be right. Fizzarolli had been having these night terrors that replicated his past for a while now. Usually there would be at least one a month, sometimes none at all, but recently Fizzarolli had been having constant reminders of what happened that day, his 17th birthday, at the circus.

Neither of them understood why this was happened, and why now? Asmodeus always comforted Fizz through it, holding him close and reassuring him.
Fizz felt an everlasting comfort while being in Ozzie's arms, feeling warm and protected.

One night, fizz had been woken up but his night terrors once again, but surprisingly hadn't woken up Ozzie.

Fizzarolli sat up in bed and stretched out of it, walking into the kitchen for a glass of water.

Fizzarolli flicked on the light, his eyes wincing to the brightness before getting used to it.
Fizzarolli checked the time.. 2:25.

Fizz got his water and took a few sips of it.
He was lost in his thoughts as the glass slipped from his hand and fell on the ground; shattering.

Fizz quickly snapped out of his trance as he saw the glass on the ground.
He picked it up and threw the glass away, sweeping up the extra, smaller pieces and throwing those away as well.

Fizzarolli looked around, the neon lights of the lust ring shown through the huge windows.
Fizzarolli looked over to the balcony doors and opened them, walking out to stare down at the lust rings bright lights.

He looked down at how far away the ground was from here, wondering if he could possibly get his arms or legs to stretch down there all the way.
He shrugged it off then looked behind him in a jolt of fear as Ozzie's tail feathers swished on the ground, getting fizz's attention.
"What the- oh- hey Ozzie"
Fizz said before looking back out to the city
"What were you doing up so early? Was it another night terror?"
Asmodeus asked before lookin down at fizz sleepily.
"Yea." Fizz replied dryly, turning to look up at Oz.
"Want to talk about it?" Oz says as he bent down to hear fizz a little better.
"..yeah." Fizzarolli said before Asmodeus scooped him up into his arms and walked inside, closing the balcony doors behind him.