Starry night (pt. 1) (ANGST)

Fizzarolli was pacing around the room frantically lost in a train of thought when Asmodeus's came in confused.

"What's wrong doll face?" Ozzie asked, walking over to the edge of his fluffy, heart-shaped bed, sitting on it as he stared at his little imp who was now pacing faster while mumbling to himself.

"Froggy?" Asmodeus tried to get fizz's attention once again, looking at him more worried than he was previously. "Is everything alright?"

Fizzarolli stopped pacing and mumbling, noticing asmodeus as he stretched up into his lap. "Someone leaked a photo of my without my hat on Oz."

Asmodeus sat there for a moment, obviously not seeing the severity that fizz was making of the situation, he was almost scared to say this but he replied, "and..? Darlin it's just horns, you're still beautiful with or without them,"
Asmodeus said, trying to calm fizz down.

Fizz seemed speechless at Ozzie's reply.
"But it was anonymous and I don't know who did it, I've never taken my hat off in public- I don't-" Fizz cut off himself, suddenly realizing there's only one person who could do such a thing.

Blitzo.

Of course, there's no one else other than Oz who could leak something like that and Ozzie obviously wouldn't do that.
Fizz stretched over to his wardrobe, looking around for an outfit before throwing on his plain ol' jester outfit and grabbing his phone.

Asmodeus seemed even more confused.
"Fizz bubble-? What's- what're you doing..?"
Asmodeus asked, almost scared to hear the answer as fizz gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Visiting a friend."

Fizzarolli said, leaving Asmodeus with that, telling him he'd send him a text later.

————————____-____———————
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT LIKE DID YOU SEE THAT OTHER STORY I JUST CONTINUED ON? LAMOST 1000 WORDS.

SORRY I KNOW ITS NOT ALOT IM JUST NOT USED TO IT AND IM DRAINED...

Possibly more updates soon! And even some possibly smut...