LOVE JOURNEY P1

Jisung rolled side to side in bed, dragging the big fluffy white blanket along with him and pulling it out from being tucked in under the mattress. His hair was fluffy and messed up, a lot of hair sticking up from sleeping on it. He powered off his phone and flopped onto his back, arms out wide either side of him as he let out a huff and a long sigh, the tired feeling hitting his eyes after looking at the bright screen in the dark and empty bedroom.

"Mmmmhnn." He groans as he remembers all the things he has to do today, first he has to buy stationary for school, second he has to buy new clothes, third which is the worst... get up from bed. Yes, I know the third one is a bit exaggerated, but staying in bed really felt like the best thing for him... being comfortable in soft and warm blankets... not having to move around constantly... getting to CLOSE HIS EYES. So if you're wondering 'Why does he have to buy new clothes?' Well, he obviously grew out of most of it and he doesn't want to be left wearing the three pairs of clothes that look like pajamas... it's not like his parents would buy him new clothes anyway.

-------- 

He wiggled up his bed getting out of the blanket that was tangled around his waist and legs, leaning on his hands either side of him and turning his body around to face the side of the bed. He stood up, snatching the first pair of beige cargo shorts he found laying around on his desk and slid them up his legs, zipping the zip and buttoning the button. He didn't need to find a shirt because he was already wearing a black crewneck from the night before and really couldn't bother changing it.

As Jisung was walking around and past his bed to exit the room, his reflection caught his eye and made him stop and turn around slightly. He cared a lot about his appearance, he didn't want people to look at him like he was a freak... more people that is, but this morning just didn't have enough energy filled in it, so again, he really couldn't be bothered. "It's just me, no one cares." He puffed most of the air out through his mouth and nodded, reassuring himself that he was fine. He let go of the thought and turned back around to walk out the door.

---------

WARNING: MENTIONS OF ABUSE & SELF HARM

Once he walks away from his room he tries extra hard to walk silently and slowly through the halls, trying not to make the sound of a creak in the floorboards, just incase his dad was home, but of course that didn't work because when he reached the end of the hallway, he could see a drunken man standing in the kitchen, staring right at him. It was like his fathers stares were throwing daggers at Jisung, each second of eyes meeting, each stab he felt directly in his stomach. "No, I have to atleast get out of the house..." He thought, already feeling his hands start to shake and get clammy. The endless staring competition was forgotten as his father then started walking, and as he got past the counter Jisung could see his full body now. He was holding a beer bottle. "Nope, I'm not doing this today," Jisung says, sprinting out of the house and accidently slamming the door causing him to jump and immediately look back.

Yeah, he was pretty afraid of his father... mainly because of how he abused him consistently whenever the two would meet. There was never an exact reason for it, but it only started when his dad's drinking problems got too out of hand, leaving him angry almost every day he got home... poor Jisung was only nine. Almost ten years since. One thing led to another... dad would come home from drinking with his friends, he would abuse Jisung, and well it got so bad that after three years the latter started to harm HIMSELF, eager to relieve his stress. For him it was a way to put his mind onto something else to care about, and it soon became an addiction. He used a blade that he once found in the kitchen, knowing that it did good damage after accidentally cutting himself when putting away the dishes. He hid it in the back of his bedside table drawer, just in case his mother caught a glimpse of it when walking past his room.

If you're wondering about his mother, she was good, she was caring yet she could be horrible when encouraged by the scary presence of her husband. Was it because she was scared? Probably. Why else would she be so kind hearted to Jisung but be panicked enough to change so suddenly when her husband was around? Jisung shook his head furiously and continued running away from his home and to the pathway about 2 houses down... just in case.