LOVE JOURNEY P8

"You're lying." Seungmin says. "What?" Jisung says back confused, looking into his eyes and trying to get out from his strong grip. "You're not from a different school, why are you lying!" Jisung doesn't answer, he puts his head down, not saying a word. Seungmin Grabs Jisung's chin, forcing them to be face to face. "Answer the fucking question!" He shouts in his face. Minho's door opens revealing Changbin, looking surprised. "Never knew you were gay Seungmin, I'll uh- I'll leave you two to it.." He says, going back in the room and shutting the door slowly. Seungmin looks back at Jisung, looking extra pissed off. "Listen, do you know what I am like at school?" Jisung shout-whispers. "Yeah, you're a total loser." Seungmin says, with a disgusted look on his face when saying that. "Exactly, I don't even have any friends, this is my only chance." Jisung says, pushing Seungmin's hands off of his and walking up to the door. "Just don't tell alright, I might actually get to show people I'm not just some weird loser." Jisung takes one final look at Seungmin before entering Minho's room, smiling when he gets a shirt passed to him.

"Thanks, is there anywhere I can change?" "Just change in here, it's not like you're taking your underwear off or something... actually that would be normal too.. Whatever just change in here." Minho says, shrugging and going into his wardrobe to grab a varsity jacket and put it on. Jisung takes his shirt off, his body glistening from the shirt still being wet. "Shit, you've got such a tiny waist man..." Changbin stares, his eyes looking like they're nearly popping out of his head. Jisung furrows his eyebrows as a joke. "Yep," he says. His waist was probably as small as a woman's waist and it was pretty unusual for a male to be like that, so of course people would point it out. Seungmin opened the door, coming into the room. "Oh right, what was that banging on the wall I heard when you and Seungmin went out?" Minho asks, flipping his hair around to dry it more. Changbin smirks but turns his head so Minho can't see. "Oh, we were play fighting because something happened that made us want to see who's stronger," Jisung says, smiling and looking to see if Seungmin would say he was lying, instead he just nodded and stood there, silent. "Alright then, let's go for food now." Minho says, signaling everyone to follow him out the door.

They arrived at a local convenience store, splitting up to find food they wanted. Minho and Jisung went together, Minho already knew what he was getting so he went there, Jisung following and grabbing the same things. When they all finished choosing out their drinks and snacks, they met by the cashier and began paying. After Seungmin and Changbin paid for their food and drinks, Minho placed down his food on the counter and so did Jisung."Oh so am I paying for both of us now?" Minho says, looking over. "No, I'm still paying you back for helping me out earlier. A single coffee and a treat isn't enough." Jisung says back, quickly grabbing his phone and tapping it over the device. "Thankyou" Jisung gives a quick half-smile before grabbing his stuff and walking out with the rest to sit on the tables outside. They started eating, while Changbin was opening his can of sprite he looked over at Jisung, curious. "Jisung, what did Minho help you out with to make you pay for him? He's literally full of money. I don't know why you did that." Changbin says, sitting back and drinking his drink. Seungmin looks up, interested in the conversation. Jisung hesitated to talk, not sure if he should bring up the truth. Would they judge him for getting in a fight or would it be normal for them? Minho disrupted his thoughts when he spoke "He got in a fight with this guy and when he finished it the guy's friend came to continue it. It was unfair so I jumped in." Changbin nodded, he looked shocked and amazed. "I didn't think it would be something like that, I didn't think Jisung would be able to fight either." Changbin says, I guess that's why he looked so astonished. "Why didn't you think he could fight?" Minho says, in a slightly rude but curious tone. Changbin realized what he said and raised his eyebrows. "Oh, just because he looks too small and precious." He says, saving Jisung from getting exposed. Changbin didn't want to reveal Jisung's secret because he wanted to know what would happen, what Jisung was really like and why he would lie. "Just because you're buff..." Minho says, chuckling before taking a bite of his almond pepero.

Jisung stopped eating, he wanted to say something but maybe it was too cheesy... No, don't hesitate, it's now or never. "Do you guys want to be friends..?" Jisung asks, his voice ever so slightly wobbly from being nervous. "I thought we were already your friends." Changbin says in between chews. Jisung's heart beamed, never would he think he would get to experience this moment. All because he got into a fight at the mall, now he has 3 friends. "What..?" Jisung says, his eyes wide. "Well if you're Minho's friend, you're ours too. Plus you seem like a pretty cool guy." Changbin says, Finishing his food and nodding with words he says. Jisung swallowed his food and gave a big cheesy smile. "Cool, can I have your numbers?" Jisung says, grabbing out his phone. Changbin grabbed out his phone and nodded, switching phones with Jisung. Changbin mumbled a few numbers to himself and passed the phone back with a childish face. "Why are you smiling like that..." Jisung said, smiling and looking at him suspiciously. "I know I'm very beautiful and irresistible, but you don't have to call me big daddy... heart eye emoji... heart eye emoji... drool emoji." Changbin says, nearly laughing out loud with every emoji he says. "Bro," Jisung double checks and then throws half of an almond pepero stick at Changbin's face. His jaw dropped and he looked down at the thrown pepero stick. "How could you throw that at me after calling big daddy, now your just giving me mixed signals." He says as he shakes his head. Jisung bites the end of his last pepero with the point of his 'vampire' tooth. "Mix signals? Oh well, I gotta do what I gotta do," Jisung says.

"Oh right, Seungmin your number?" Jisung says, hesitantly grabbing out his phone. "I'm not your friend." Seungmin says, getting up and grabbing everyone's rubbish. "Alright then..." Jisung looks at his notifications since he already has his phone out. One of the notifications was how he got a reply on Wattpad, another was a game notification on how his pet cat misses him, the last one was of how a new movie just got released to the movie theators. Minho was looking over Jisung's shoulder to see what he was doing, his attention drawn to the movie notification. "A new movie?" Minho reaches over Jisung's shoulder, clicking on the notification to the movie. It brought him to a website, showing the title and description. "Addictive Pain? That sounds interesting.." He says, his arm now resting around Jisung's neck, his fingers scrolling on the phone to see more. Minho reads the description for a bit, his breath ghosting over Jisung's neck. "T-this seems like a wattpad moment right now." Jisung blurts out, stuttering from the uncomfortable feeling of goosebumps on his neck. "You read wattpad?" Minho says, moving his head back to see Jisung's face. "Yeah, I read alot of gay fanfictions and- I'll probably stop now actually." Jisung says, stopping himself before he goes too far. "You're one freaky motherfucker. Thanks for telling me that, now I know you like gay shit so get ready for a whole lot of teasing." Minho says, taking his arm off of Jisung's shoulder. Changbin chuckles. "There he goes." Changbin says, laughing and looking at Seungmin who just sat back down after putting the rubbish away. "Seriously?" Jisung says, looking over at Minho. "We should go and watch that movie, you all are probably free so let's go" Minho says, completely ignoring Jisung's question. "I don't even know what the movie is about but I'm down" Seungmin says, getting up. "Same, I haven't watched a movie in aaaages, we only ever have parties now." Changbin says, getting up and stretching his arms out. "Alright, let's go then." Jisung says, getting up with Minho and walking over to Changbin and Seungmin's side of the table.

Jisung looks on google maps, searching up the nearest cinema. "It's a long way away, we'll need a vehicle. How will we get there?" "I'll call over a car," Minho says, grabbing his phone and texting someone, soon after quickly putting his phone in his pocket and sitting down on a bench next the road. "They'll come soon. Get it? Get it?" Minho says smirking. "Omg, you're gonna scare our 'new friend' away if you say things like that." Seungmin says, sitting down and the benches arm rest. Jisung chuckled and went down to sit next to Minho, but stopped and went back up when Minho put his hand in the way. "Don't sit there, sit here instead." Minho pats on his thigh. Jisung freezes for a second. What. That was unexpected, Jisung didn't think that he would be serious, he also didn't think he would like it that much. Jisung just rolled his eyes and sat down beside him. "Don't do that or I'll make you gay as well," Jisung says, shaking his head slowly. "Sure you will, you don't have any tits for me so no. Keep dreaming." Minho says, smiling. Jisung's mouth went wide, Minho was a whole lot of surprises, how could someone be so straightforward like that, honestly. "Opening that mouth wide open for me?" Minho says, chuckling at how Jisung's mouth went wider in shock. "You seem really horny for gays right now Minho, you better stop because if you don't, I'll sit in your lap instead." Changbin says, smiling like a toddler. "Oh noo please, I'll stop!! Spare me!" Minho says dramatically, putting his hands in front of his face. Jisung and Seungmin laughed, making the rest laugh too. Right now it was great, even if they were huddling by a bench in front of a convenience store, it was still amazing. Jisung made friends, he could even take this opportunity to make new friends even. The 4 then stayed at the bench waiting for the car to arrive.