LOVE JOURNEY P10

"Alright so what room are we in?" Seungmin asks, looking around at the open movie rooms. "I think we are in... cinema 8." Jisung confirms after checking the tickets. He gave everyone their food and began walking to the room they were meant to be in, the rest catching up from behind. "I dibs holding the popcorn," Minho says as he peels the popcorn bucket out of his hand. "I won't eat any." Changin says, looking over. "Neither, it makes my lips feel weird," Seungmin joins in. "Okay so I'm sharing with you then." Minho says, pushing around Jisung's shoulder with the palm of his hand. They walked into the room, the screen was black and the lights were on, shining above the red curtains. They were the only people in there so far, which was great. Jisung loved the feeling of being alone while watching a movie in public. "We're in these seats." Jisung says as he guides everyone to the seats in the back corner. Jisung sits on the far left, Minho going in next to him and then Changbin and Seungmin last.

"I forgot to ask, what school do you go to? " Jisung asks, leaning over to Minho. Jisung had a plan, since the chance of Minho seeing Jisung around school was definitely possible so... If Jisung said he was going to a new school for some random reason he'd come up with on the spot, maybe that could save his secret from being exposed. Joining this friend group gave Jisung a random burst of confidence, he could lie and he never had to hesitate in being himself. Maybe if he was like this at school things would change the same as how his confidence changed today, he could change how people thought of him at school. "I go to CB, the one in town." Minho replies. "Why?" Jisung gasped and faked a big smile. "That's the new school I'm going to!" "How come you're changing schools?" Minho asks, tilting his head. I get why he would ask, it's not normal for a (what he thought) normal student to randomly change schools, the reason would have to have some drama unless it's because of moving but that's unlikely. Of course Minho would be interested, it just made Jisung annoyed because it was the one question he didn't want to answer. Now Changbin was looking over, I guess his interest in the conversation spiked when he heard the 'changing schools' bit because he was too busy on his phone earlier. That made it worse and harder to come up with something, his answer would probably be something crazy for being put on the spot or nervous. "Because I... I got smarter and my family thought there was no better reason to join a nicer school." Jisung says, nodding. Few, it didn't come out as something crazy... Jisung nearly said he got suspended, lucky he didn't go there. Changbin looks back at his phone and Minho just nods. "Ah okay, well I'll help you around the school then." Minho says, lips pressing together into a tight smile. Since the lights started to dim and the screen started to turn on, Jisung just nodded at him and sat back in his seat.

Minho leans in close and whispers in Jisung's ear. "If you want popcorn just reach over, it will be right here." Jisung nods again and looks back to the screen. The first thing that played before the movie was a reminder for everyone to turn their cellphones off and enjoy the movie uninterrupted. No one had come in since they first sat down so they were the only ones turning off their phones. As the movie began, everyone started snacking down and opening packets, being as quiet as possible. Jisung looked over to Minho to see where the popcorn was, grabbing a few pieces with three fingers. He looked back and started eating as the movie started introducing a teenage girl's life. Minho observed Jisung carefully, watching him eat every little piece of popcorn that went into his mouth. He gripped the box of popcorn, a grin starting to creep on his lips as he waited. When Jisung reached over to grab more, his hand fell below what he thought was the popcorn, Minho had moved it. His fingers dug on Minho's pants right above his dick trying to grab popcorn. Jisung looked over, his face contorting into fear when he realized what he just got himself into. He quickly snatched his hand back, backing his whole body up and away. Minho started laughing hard, his laughs nearly covering up the loud sounds from the movie. Changbin and Seungmin looked over, confused. "What?" Seungmin shouts over the loud sounds. All Changbin and Seungmin could see was a mortified Jisung and Minho laughing his ass off. Minho only just managed to calm down his laughter for a bit so he could answer. "He just- he just dug on my dick" Minho says, then going back to laughing when he looks at Jisung and his reaction. Changbin nearly bursts out laughing when he hears that, Seungmin looking horrified and disgusted. "No, I was just trying to grab popcorn then he moved it!" Jisung shouts. Now Changbin and Minho were laughing like maniacs, completely blocking out the movie.

Jisung snatches the popcorn and starts eating, his eyebrows furrowed at Minho as he aggressively eats the popcorn. Minho stops laughing but still has a big smile on his face when he sees the popcorn being taken away from his grasp. "Hey wait no I still want to hold the popcorn!" He shouts as he tries to grab it back. Jisung just turns his back and hides the popcorn away from him. "Ugh," Minho gets up and walks in front of Jisung. "Go away it's my popcorn now, pervert." Jisung says, moving his legs up so he can turn around more away from Minho. "No!" Minho shouts as he reaches out and grabs onto Jisung, trying to move him forward. Jisung resists, messily stuffing popcorn into his mouth since his arms were being tugged at. Minho, steps back and puts his hands on his waist, thinking of how he can get the popcorn. Changbin and Seungmin just watch in amusement, excited to see what would happen next because it was really funny to watch. Minho finally thinks of an idea, walking forwards slowly. "Jisung..." Minho says in a low voice. He leans onto Jisung's seat, moving closer and closer to him. "Jisung~ give me the popcorn baby~" He says with a taunting voice. Jisung wasn't budging, he held the bucket of popcorn away and kept it secure in his arms, guarding it like it was the most precious thing known to mankind. Minho groaned at Jisung's resistance, he didn't like doing this, but it would be funny and he would get his popcorn back. There, he had a better idea.