LOVE JOURNEY P11

Minho got closer, his whole body was now leaning over Jisung. He put his hand on Jisung's chin, moving him face to face with Minho. He looked Jisung in the eye and brushed his lips over Jisung's ear. "Cmon baby~ if you don't give me it I'll have to teach you a lesson..." Minho whispered, trying to make his voice as low and seductive as possible. Jisung still held onto the popcorn tightly but he looked into Minho's eyes, they were dark, his small smirk that shadowed over him was awfully handsome. No you've got to stop thinking this, he's your friend. Jisung looked away, still guarding the popcorn. This was all silly really, doing all this just for a bucket of popcorn was crazy but oh well... Friend groups these days really went to crazy measures. Minho didn't stop his little game, he went further. He would go as far as he needed with whatever he was doing in order to get what he wants, everything he wants, he gets. He looked down at Jisung's legs to see, he widened the space between Jisung's legs and then filled the gap with his own, leaning on the chair with his knee. "Jisung. Do you want this to become more intimate?" Minho whispers in Jisung's ear, after that he pulls Jisung to face him. Jisung could feel Minho's hot breath on his neck when he whispered to him... It felt so great, the moment felt so great.. The words Minho was saying were just turning jisung on and it wasn't good. Jisung felt disappointed in himself for letting Minho's teasing words get to him. He couldn't let this happen, not at all, he's just a friend, this is just a trick. Changbin and Seungmin watched closely, Changbin quickly snapping a picture when he finally turned on his phone. Jisung pulled Minho's shirt, whispering into his ear. "Fuck. Off." Jisung slightly pushes Minho away by his chest, smiling at his cheeky act. Minho looked pissed, he glanced at the popcorn then back to Jisung. He puffed. "You asked for it," Minho leans forward and presses his lips against Jisung's, making him completely drop guard of everything he was doing. Jisung swore he could've passed out right in that moment, from the soft and plump feeling of Minho's lips to the way he tasted so good, felt so good, looked so good. It was no joke that Jisung wanted more of it but that would ruin everything, Minho is just a friend. Changbin took another picture while he gasped, Seungmin just looked away disgusted. While Jisung was still taken back from the sudden act, Minho grabbed the popcorn and broke the kiss, quickly running to his seat. "What the fuck." Jisung says, his body still frozen from when Minho kissed him. Jisung turns his head to Minho, his mouth open from shock. "You seriously did that just for some popcorn." Jisung says.

WARNING!: Tiny tiny tiny bit of homophobia.

"Your lips are so soft, your lips feel way better than Seungmin's." Minho says as he starts shoving pieces of popcorn into his mouth. "YOU KISSED HIM TOO?!" Jisung says, his head going forwards and his eyes widening. Seungmin rolls his eyes. "I did a long time ago, he had a crush on me once and I kissed him just to try, but then I decided being gay was gross and so I sticked with being straight, plus I didn't really like Seungmin." Minho says, almost giggling while he ate the popcorn and told his story. "I'm gay bro, it's okay I don't like you in that way but you can't just kiss your friends." Jisung says, sitting back in his seat with a frown. "You can kiss your friend if it's for something like this, plus friends don't like each other so it's fine." Minho shrugs. Right, friends don't like each other in that way, that's exactly what this should be like right now. That's all Minho sees this as and Jisung should view it the same way he does. "Your fucking crazy" Jisung says as he starts to watch the movie again. "I agree," Changbin says.

They finish watching the movie after an hour or so, the lights turning back on and the movie showing the credit scene. "Alright let's go then," Changbin says as he gets up from his seat, along with the rest. Seungmin led them out of the cinemas, now they were standing outside the building by themselves. Minho texts a driver to come pick them up and they stay standing there under the glowing streetlight waiting. "That movie was pretty shitty," Changbin says. "I don't know, the sex scene was pretty good but the rest was shit, its a half 'n half." Minho says, putting his hands in his pockets. "Gross, I just liked the whole thing, I thought it was really romantic." Jisung says, lightly pushing Minho with one hand. "It was cheesy." Seungmin adds. Jisung just remembered how he didn't shower yet after going swimming with Minho. "Minho, we need to shower after the swim." Jisung reminds Minho. "Right, just shower at my place. Actually, do you guys want to stay over at mine for tonight?" Minho asks. Jisung didn't think it was a bad idea, he had a pretty fun night and there was no reason for him not to go so why not? Everyone agreed to the invitation. "Cool, we can grab pizza on the way then. I'll buy it this time. What do you guys want?" Minho says, grabbing out his phone and opening the pizza hut app. Everyone told Minho the type of pizza they wanted. After a few tapping around the screen, Minho chose his pizza and everyone else's, now it was in the process of being made, "Okay cool so our pizza is ordered, we just have to pick it up in around 5 minutes or something." Minho says. In what seemed to be perfect timing, the car finally arrived in front of them, pulling over to the side slowly. They got into the same seats they were in before, Changbin still taking up most of the room with his legs spread out. "Go to Pizza Hut please," Minho tells the driver. They drove to Pizza hut, waiting in the parking area.

"Who is getting the pizza?" Seungmin asks, leaning forward to see what everyone's reaction is. Minho pops his hand up, sitting it in the air for a couple seconds. "Oh it's ready now, I'll go get it." Minho says, twisting around to unbuckle his seatbelt. He got out of the car, walking to the building slowly or what seemed to be as slow as possible. "So... Did you like that kiss?" Seungmin asks Jisung, giving him an unreadable straight face. Of course, when Minho is gone they would start again... but then again they might just be asking normally. Jisung didn't know what to say, he did like the kiss... He loved it, but was it a good idea to tell him that? He felt like lying to keep the chance of still having friends, but he also wanted to tell the truth. What would he say to that question?