LOVE JOURNEY P13

Everyone raced to finish their pizza, who finished first was Changbin, then Minho, then Seungmin and Jisung was last with still a few pieces of food in his box. "Aren't you going to eat that?" Changbin asks Jisung, eyeing the remaining bit of food. "I'm full and I lost the race anyway," Jisung says, slumping down and falling limp on the bed, full of food. Usually all Jisung would eat was a very unhealthy amount of cup noodles, so it was heaven when he got to eat all of this other food. Although Jisung loved the new food he was eating, it was more than usual so of course he got full. Changbin took his chance and grabbed the last two pieces of pizza, moaning in delight when he ate them. "You're such a pig," Minho says, chuckling at Changbin who was still chewing on his food (Jisung's food). Changbin just rolled his eyes since he didn't want to talk with his mouth full. When Changbin finished, Minho grabbed the pizza boxes and walked them out to the kitchen, putting them on the counter for someone else to deal with. When he came back everyone was lying on the bed, it looks like they had chosen their spots to sleep on since there was one gap which was probably for Minho. Changbin sat at the far left, Seungmin then Jisung going after. "Your spot is here," Jisung says, pointing at the empty place beside him. Minho groans as he walks to his spot, disliking the thought of having to sleep on the end. "What do we do now?" Jisung asks, looking over at Seungmin and Changbin. "Here I'll search something up on google." Seungmin says, sitting up and grabbing his phone. He taps his fingers around on the phone for a bit until he finds a website answering Jisung's question.

"Alright, Casual and Legal, spend the night playing video games, football in the dark, wrestling, watching TV, making up hardcore manly games involving excessive pain and violence, and doing ridiculous stuff." Jisung just stares, he hasn't done any of those except for the video game one. "Some of those do sound fun, how about wrestling?" Changbin says, grinning. Jisung's stomach flipped, he didn't want to do that, he definitely didn't want to do that. He has no experience whatsoever in wrestling or fighting in general and he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of his new friends since he can't wrestle. The thought of being wrestled while you can't do anything with people watching sounded horrible, or maybe he was being dramatic... No, wrestling was a horrible idea. "No way I'm wrestling," Jisung blurts out. "Why?" Seungmin asks, turning his phone off and putting it on Minho's bed behind them. "It- it just doesn't sound fun" Jisung lied, playing with his fingers in nervousness. "Lies, it's always fun." Minho says, putting his hand on Jisung's shoulder and pushing around. "Can you wrestle?" Seungmin asked. Now everyone was waiting for his answer, it felt scary even though it was a normal thing. "Yeah, I just don't want to.." Jisung lies again. He felt pressured to lie even though there was no reason to, it's like he just kept spewing out constant lies, it felt horrible. "Alright then we won't do that then, but don't mind me if you randomly get wrestled tonight" Seungmin snickers. "Why didn't I just tell the truth?" Jisung thinks to himself. He just put himself in a bad place, if he told the truth he probably wouldn't get wrestled at all, but because he lied, now he might randomly get wrestled tonight. Good one.

"How about we play the slap game?" Minho suggests from behind Jisung, crawling up to sit beside Jisung. "Oo yes I love that game," Changbin says, smiling while Seungmin nodded slowly. "What's the slap game?" Jisung asks in confusion. Yeah, Jisung doesn't know much about these games since he had no one to play them with. "Oh, so you put one hand together with the other person's hand, you do rock paper scissors with your other hand and whoever wins has to slap the loser's hand. It goes around everyone in a circle" Minho explains while moving his hands around to give an example. That game seemed fine to Jisung, there was no body tossing in it and it was just involving hands. "Okay sure," Jisung says, nodding his head. "Okay, let's get in a circle," Changbin says, moving in the spot between Seungmin and Minho. "I start, we're going clockwise." Changbin says, turning to Seungmin. They play the game, Seungmin winning and slapping Changbin's hand, causing him to shake his hand in a small amount of pain.

Seungmin then turned to Jisung, putting his hand out. Jisung held onto Seungmin's hand and got his other hand ready to play rock paper scissors. "Rock paper scissors and shoot the two boys said, playing the game. Jisung lost and got slapped, it made his hand red instantly. He yelped and dramatically fell back with his hand on his heart. Minho sat up on his knees and looked over at him with an eyebrow raised, then he looked at Seungmin. "How DARE you Seungmin, you can't abuse your friends like that! Horrible." He said, picking up Jisung's back and holding him like his whole body is injured. "Oh, I'm sure he broke a few bones in there, maybe even broke my leg!" Jisung says, looking up at Minho and pointing at Seungmin like a 4 year old baby girl. "He didn't even touch your leg," Changbin laughs, shaking his head slowly with his hand on his forehead. Minho gasped and held Jisung closer, Jisung's back now pressed against Minho's chest. "My baby are you alright?" Minho jokes with a baby voice, he looks over Jisung's shoulder and pouts. Seungmin crawls up and pulls Jisung away, putting him in the same position he was in with Minho. "I should be the one asking since I accidentally hurt him y'know" Seungmin says, putting his arms around Jisung's waist and looking over his shoulder. "Are you alright Jisungie baby?" Seungmin asks in another baby voice. Jisung froze when he realized what was happening, the gay panic was real. Two odd things have happened with Seungmin and it was confusing. Jisung thought Seungmin hated him but I guess not. Maybe Jisung proved himself to be a cool friend. Maybe this could get him somewhere. This was a good opportunity.