LOVE JOURNEY P3 & P4

They hadn't talked the whole time when trying to get to a coffee stop because they were too busy dodging crowds and looking around to spot their destination. When they arrived Jisung let go of Minho's arm and immediately rushed in, waving his hand signaling for Minho to follow along. They stood awkwardly in line, using the menu as an excuse to not look or speak to each other. They didnt know why it was awkward, but it was really hard to do something through the heavy silence. Once they got up to the register they quickly spoke, breaking the silence. "Heya, welcome to YohShine, oh hi Jisung!!" The Cashier says, instantly smiling when recognising Jisung.

He was a customer that had been visiting since 2 years back when the cafe was just starting and was unpopular, so all of the workers there knew Jisung very well and they were really the only friend he had. Even though there were a lot of people who came to YohShine Jisung still went, the beautiful appearance could beat not wanting to be near people any time. The cafe gave off a cozy cabin vibe, it had brown log walls, fireplaces, signs and warm fairy lights dangling off the roof. The light in there was dim but the linen coloured fairy lights everywhere made it perfect, they really set the mood.

"Hi Yeji! Can I get the usual?" Han says, smiling like a small child. Nothing really made him smile, except for this, that's how special it was. "Of course, and for you?" Yeji said, looking over at Minho with happy eyes. Jisung gave a slight nudge to Minho's arm urging him to focus, making him jump and dart his eyes over at Yeji. "Ah sorry, can I get..." He looks over at the cabinet. "...The caramel oat slice?" He orders, clearly thinking hard about what he wanted to have. Yeji smiled and tapped around buttons on the screen in front of her. Minho leaned over to Jisung, whispering in his ear. "Are you getting a drink?" Jisung steps back from being so close to him, I mean who wouldn't get flustered if a hot boy came close.

"Ah yes... I ordered mine before," he says, bowing in apology, it was unnecessary but he still did it just in case he would get yelled at like what he was used to. Minho just nodded, staring blankly and soon backing off to look at the drinks menu. "Can I get an americano with cream?" He asks, kinda sounding like a child asking for a treat. Yeji nodded and tapped buttons on the screen once more, the payment terminal beeping to show it's time to pay up. The two boys look at eachother, Jisung quickly grabbed his card and tapped it on the small machine, putting it back in his pocket once it said accepted. "Hope you enjoy!" Yeji says with a smile and the two boys walk off to find a table.

----------

They both sat at the table fidgeting around and looking anywhere but at each other... it was really awkward to say the least, it was like if someone dared to speak, no one would reply and that would leave the other sinking into their chair in regret. Jisung tried to speak but his nerves were stopping him from doing anything social, he really did try though. Being able to talk to someone without being scared was one of his goals, he wanted to be a confident person doing the things he wants to do so that he actually gets friends, and this was his chance since he wasn't around the whole school that would call him a loner. Now was his chance, it didn't help to know the one person he would try to talk to is the person that always starts fights... eh, that doesn't matter right now. Jisung took a quick breath out as preparation, then sat up and talked. 

"Uh, so... My name is Han Jisung, nice to meet you" He puts his hand out to shake Minho's hand but immediately snatched it back when he realized how weird he was being. Minho looked at him and furrowed his eyebrows... Maybe what Jisung did was kinda weird. "Nice to meet you too... I'm Lee Minho." He answers, folding his arms and leaning back into his chair. "I know that, well who wouldn't actually." Jisung says awkwardly, his voice wobbly from being anxious. Now you can definitely tell he hasn't talked to someone in ages by the way he found it so hard to maintain a calm voice.

"Hm, now tell me how do you know my name? Do you follow me on instagram? Are you happy to see me in real life?" Minho says, leaning forward clearly very interested. It was like he had a million questions for the boy, did he know him or was he just a fanboy? Jisung's eyes widened to the questions, he swallowed and backed away in his chair... Of course Minho didn't know he went to the same school as him, why would someone so popular like Minho notice such a stupid and quiet boy like him? Really, it would just be a waste of time. Maybe if Jisung didn't mention they went to the same school, he could get a chance at getting a friend. Great this whole situation just got a little better, Minho doesn't know he goes to the same school as Jisung which means he also doesn't know what his profile is like, that thought made everything a whole lot easier for Jisung. "Oh, well a lot of my friends really like you and they always talk about you so that's how I know you. I actually don't even have instagram." Jisung says, every bit of that was a lie... except the last bit, that was true. The main apps he uses are spotify and wattpad, he spends everyday listening to music and he found a hobby of writing and reading stories so he used wattpad since it had the most fanfics (that's what he likes). 

"Hm, sorry for the assumption then. May I ask, how did you get into that fight earlier?" Minho says, of course asking questions once again. Jisung quickly thought of an excuse in his head, maybe he could partially tell the truth without revealing where he goes for school. "Uh, they were just laughing at me so I went up and confronted them, they called me weird and stuff so I got really angry... yeah that's a quick recap" Jisung says, scratching at the linen wood of the table. "That reply seemed reasonable enough, good job" Jisung praised himself in his head. Although he doesn't like talking to people, it's exciting when they don't know what he's really like. "Oh, that doesn't even sound bad, I've been in alot more fights, all of them definitely worse than that" Minho says, his eyes rolling to the top corner of his vision like he's recalling a memory.

And just like that they went on about random topics, adding every detail and changing the topic once something reminded them of another memory or tale. Their talk was nice, they both seemed very interested in what they had to say and they made jokes quite often, it felt warm just sitting there talking while in a beautiful cafe. They started to talk about friends and that's when the food and drinks came. "Passionfruit cheesecake and caramel oat slice... and the two americano's with cream. Enjoy!" The lady who worked there smiled and walked off somewhere in the kitchen. "Ah, yum!!" Jisung squeals, sliding the plate of cheesecake in front of him. He dug his spoon into it and filled his mouth with food. 

"This is so good for such a poor looking cafe... Do you come here with your friends often?" Minho asked with his mouth full of food, swiftly licking the caramel on the corner of his lips. Jisung stopped what he was doing, his eyes going wide. He had only just warmed up to Minho a bit and he didn't want to lie to him if they were going to maybe become friends... So maybe he could tell him the truth, but what about what he said earlier? About his 'friends' ranting about Minho? Jisung got an idea. "Actually I don't have real life friends... those friends I was talking about earlier are actually online friends." Ah, quick save. Minho scoffed. "You don't have any friends? Have you been living under a rock your whole life Jisung?" He says, mocking the latter. Jisung rolled his eyes. "I just don't want friends,"Jisung lies. He's actually wanted friends his whole life, of course he had friends when he was under the age of 7 but that took a turn when he started aging up. "I must be special then" Minho smirks as saying this, after putting the last slice of caramel oat slice in his mouth and raising his eyebrows. This made Jisung giggle.

"Suuuuuure, believe what you want to believe." He says, also finishing the rest of his plate of food. They both take a sip of their coffees. "Well I believe that we should finish up and walk around the field at my school" Minho says smiling and getting up from his chair. He put his coat on and walked to the side of the table, Jisung wobbling beside him after quickly downing his coffee.