LOVE JOURNEY P5

It was 3 PM and they were entering the school gates, talking while opening up the gate and letting it slowly swing and shut itself after walking in. "Here's my school." Minho calmly says with a plain look on his face, of course, he's probably seen this place millions of times. "Ah, it's quite big." Jisungs says, still playing along with the 'from a different school' act from earlier. He wasn't lying, it was indeed big, probably the third biggest school in the country. Jisung went there simply because he was smart and it was the same for Minho. Minho could move to a better school because he and his family were rich but his father didn't have time to sort it out and he couldn't leave his job. You might think, why didn't his dad just send him over there to live by himself so he could get better education? Because he is nice, I mean, who's dad would do that- JISUNGS. But LUCKY him, His dad is too absorbed in drinking to bother with sorting his own son out. Everywhere and everything that Jisung has gotten is his own doing and own work.

Minho made a hum to himself and walked around the office, signaling for Jisung to follow along. The two walked around the buildings seamlessly until someone grabbed onto Jisung's hand, it was Minho.. "Shit" Minho mumbled beneath his breath as he dragged Jisung to start running with him. Well as you know already, the school is quite big and it's quite fancy, so that comes along with guards protecting it. Yeah people weren't allowed in the school premises when it was not school time so of course they had to start running. They ran behind and around buildings, for about 2 minutes constant running and dodging corners when they saw guards.

WARNING!!: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM

They were running their fastest together, running about 2 buildings down and around 1 corner so they were safe and that's when they found themselves laughing their heads off and bending over with their hands on their knees, to keep their body up from all the laughing they were doing. "That was scary, '' Jisung says in between heavy breaths and laughs. Minho finishes laughing and looks up, a mischievous grin leaks onto his face. He pushed Jisung slightly to jumpscare him and ran away onto the field laughing. Jisung fell over on his side, the hard concrete ground hitting his hip. He winced in pain, he fell on his cuts and scars. It hurt... it stung bad, but there was no time to sit there in pain, again, this was his only chance to make a friend and it seemed like it was going well. Although he was in alot of pain, he had to just deal with it and get up to follow Minho, so that's what he did. Jisung got up with a heave and started chasing Minho through to the middle of the field. They ran across and around the field, speeding and laughing together. Jisung finally caught Minho and latched onto his shirt, his shoulder seeping out of his shirt. Jisung pulled him back and pushed him away again playfully with his fist. Minho dramatically fell onto the ground with the top of his hand resting on his forehead.

Jisung giggled and layed down onto the ground beside Minho, now they were both resting in the middle of the grassy field, exposed to the boiling sun above them. They sat for a while giggling and catching their breath until Jisung finally spoke. "I'm sweating..." Jisung looks over. "You are too." They sat in silence, yet it was still comfortable and fun. "Well there is a spot I know of that me and my friends go to... We can freshen up there." Jisung didn't say anything but gave a slow nod. Minho pondered for a bit while his eyes wandered across the bright blue sky. He then got up and put his hand out to help Jisung up. After getting up they jumped the fence and walked down an empty trail in the forest.