LOVE JOURNEY P7

Jisung watches Minho climb out of the water and disappear somewhere into the trees. He stands there for a bit, moving out from under the trickling water to try see him better. He was nowhere. Gone. Did he just get abandoned? Is he grabbing something? What if all of this was just a joke? He walked around for a bit in the water, waiting to see if Minho would come back, but he didn't. It was starting to get dark, the sun was falling and the sky was getting dark, like the type of dark where street lights start to turn on. Jisung knew that his fate was already decided and he wasn't going to get a friend after all so he sighed and swam towards the end of the water. "I'm up here dummy!" Minho shouts from up the top of the waterfall. Jisung looks back and sighs of relief. Thank god I'm not alone. He thinks. "How did you get up there?!" Jisung shouts back. "I went around, are you ready!" Minho says, getting closer to the edge. Jisung nods furiously, excited to see the result of him jumping "Wooo!" Minho bends his knees before springing off of the edge, falling into the water and making a huge splash. The water reached all the way to Jisung, making him scream and try to dodge it. Minho popped up from the water and shook his head side to side, flicking the water off his head. They both laughed until voices were heard coming through to the area they were at.

"Yo Minho, what are you doing here?" Says a muscular boy, walking with a tall fluffy-haired boy. "Oh hey Changbin. We got really hot and sweaty so I took him here." He says calmly, occasionally bobbing his shoulders in and out of the water. Changbin grins and snickers. "That sounds gay." Minho rolls his eyes. "You say that as if I didn't see you and that blonde boy totally making a hit at the bar." Minho says grinning. "What are you doing with this loser?" The fluffy hair boy finally speaks, stepping forward and pointing at Jisung. "What do you mean loser? Seungmin, do you know Jisung? He's from a different school." Minho says, looking around confused and suspicious of what he was talking about. "Yeah.. I'm from a different school." Jisung says quickly. "No you're not." Seungmin spits back. "I am," Jisung lies, seeming serious. Seungmin just squints his eyes and steps back. Changbin was silent the whole time, he knew Jisung was from his school but there must've been a reason for him to lie like that, I mean it did come out of the blue to lie about where he was schooled at. "What was that about?" Minho says, looking at Seungmin and Changbin kinda angry. "Well I don't know," Changbin says, lying but covering it up smoothly. Minho just hums and looks at Jisung, still a bit confused.

"Are you guys done being in the water?" Changbin asks, waving his finger between Minho and Jisung. Minho looks at Jisung and receives a nod. "Yeah, why?" Changbin slowly nods. "I was thinking maybe we could go for food." Changbin says. "Sounds good, we just needa go to my place to grab a shirt, Jisung's is wet since it got in the water." Minho says, pointing to the damp shirt hanging off of a tree branch. "Ight" Changbin simply replies. Minho hops out of the water with Jisung following along. He puts his shirt back on and grabs the damp shirt, slinging it over Jisungs shoulder. Jisung quickly puts the shirt on, he cringed when he felt the cold fabric sticking to his skin.

"Right, these are my friends from school, you probably already know their names because I've been saying them so I won't bother introducing anything." Minho says, talking to Jisung while walking with him and his friends to his house. "Yeah I get it, also what food do you eat?" Jisung says, curiously. "Depends, it's usually based on what my mood is like. But an all-time favourite is almond pepero" He replies, quick to say his all-time favourite. Jisung gasps, a huge smile appearing on his face. "That's my favourite snack too!! Except I like the strawberry flavor better, actually I don't even know if it was strawberry.. I don't even know if it was Pepero. I just bought it because it looked good." He says, losing his smile when he was deep in thought when talking about the mystery strawberry snack. Minho just flickered his eyebrows up and down. "I'll get some for us then next time, actually I don't have your number." Minho says, pulling out his phone. Jisung looks at him shocked and surprised, again, he's never been in this situation before so it did take him by surprise. "Oh right, let's exchange numbers." Jisung says, unlocking his phone and exchanging phones with Minho. "You didn't even put me on your contacts app yet... why do you have such a decorated phone? And why are there so many cat games?" Minho says, scrolling through all Jisung's apps to find somewhere he can put his number. "Don't mind that..." Jisung says, typing in his number on Minho's phone. "Oh there, finally." Says Minho as he quickly types in his number and swaps phones back with Jisung, shoving his phone back in his pocket.

They all arrive at Minho's house, opening the gate and walking up to the door. Jisung was taken aback by how big it was, and it looked fancy... must've been insanely expensive that's for sure. "Woooh... You have such a nice house.." Jisung says, simply admiring the house from the outside. Seungmin unlocked the door with this fancy touch device thing that had a keycode. You can tell they were friends because of the way Seungmin didn't have to think twice about the password to unlock the door, like it was a normal thing. When they entered the house Jisung could smell delicious smells coming from somewhere in the house, when they turned a corner in the hallway he caught a glimpse of a cook with a big pot on the stove, stirring underneath the fan. It smelt so good, way better than the ramen noodles Jisung would eat probably everyday. They entered Minho's room, it was big in the colors white and black with a fancy hanging box light in the middle. There was a glass desk, a messy king sized bed in the corner, a tall black wardrobe, blue LED lights going around the top of the room and shelves full of funko pops, incense and so on. "I'll grab a shirt, you guys just wait here." Minho says, walking over to his wardrobe and scurrying through it. "Let me just talk to Jisung real quick" Seungmin says as he pulls him out of the room and shoves him against the wall, Seungmin's hands holding a tight grip on his shoulder, earning two loud thud sounds from his shoulders.