CHAPTER 3 -GOT OFF TO A BAD START:)

PRISHA'S POV

Outside the Airbnb prisha has to stay.....

As I was about to walk away into the airbnb, i felt my wrist held stopping me from moving further... I turned arround to find the chauffeur that drove me here i pulled away from his hold and stepped forward... I caught him off guard he stepped back I glared at him intense, intentionally ....
and almost yelled at him "What was that?!"

"Sorry , but iam not whoever you assumed iam... Iam Suriya Gaikwad, rosh's cousin brother....
Enchanté, mademoiselle prisha shetty " {Nice to meet you miss prisha shetty} he explained.

He told in his annoyingly alluring voice.... It took me a moment to understand that he's my bestfriend rosh's cousin and not my chauffeur or driver or agent...

"So your telling me that you aren't my agent bur my bestfriend rosh's cousin brother?"

"Yes" he replied in agreement

" Why did not tell me earlier?!! I yelled
"I mean would you drive any random girl from airport without her knowing who you are?! .... "

" Excuse me" he breathed out after my confrontation.
" It was you miss Prisha shetty that so dominantly got in my car without leaving me a moment to explain! " He Spelled out.

I grabbed onto his shoulders and pinned him against his car and cagging him between my arms
I pushed my index finger onto his chest and
said "STOP FINDING EXCUSES" in a low but bold tone.
He crossed his hands over his chest not making a move out of my arms, and said " I find your arrogance pretty intriguing" in his annoyingly alluring voice his voice;

I pulled away from him and and reluctantly told him "oh please.. piss off!!" And walked away with my luggage.

After five hours......

I was very jetlagged so as soon as i opened the door i hopped onto the bed and slept like I haven't slept for some years ... I woke up only to find myself a mess, I searched for my phone first and found a text from rosh that she's on flight and would reach by tomorrow night, I was relieved that she was going to join me in this new place and new experience!.
I unpacked my luggage and took out some clothes and hopped onto a quick shower I walked out and checked my phone there was a text from a private number
"Hope everything is good for you! I think paris very much suits you.. if you need anything give a call or just a text to this number! Bon séjour! {Have a nice stay}
-S "

-S ?! Who's " s " who could it be? I dont even know anyone here.... I was preplexed

Later I made myself some Maggie with the kettle in the Airbnb and ended the night with Maggie and watching my favourite show which was about England in 1800's and love stories then , I had already read this entire book series bit when the it came out as a show i was Thrilled with joy!!
I re-watched that show for some 199th time and went to bed when sun set in paris .....

-------------------------------<3-------------------------------

Hii there:)
Did y'all enjoy this chapter 3?
Please pin down your suggestions and corrections!
Guess who's ' in the comment?!
Also vote !! Because thats whats gonna motivate me towards the next chapter 💘👀..
Until next chapter
Maddie<3