CHAPTER 13 - I'LL ALWAYS CATCH YOU <3

PRISHA'S POV

We were just walking in the river bank as there was no one else there because it's literally winter and the seine river is closed during winters in Paris.

"I kinda wanna go down, near the water, I've always wanted to keep my feet in water in a river bank, do you think it's possible?" I asked him

"I mean yes, sure considering its you who wants to go there but there's tiny winy problem"

"And that's ?"

"I forget to bring the keys for that gate, the one that lets us in?" He told me with a little frown on his face.

"Oh! It's totally fine though, you don't need to worry about it we'll just walk here"
I told him because I know he'll feel bad for not fullfilling what I asked.

"No, we are not going to skip doing something, something that you asked for, You know it's kind of firsties from you!" He told me.

"Firsties what's that, I know that English isn't my first language but I'm pretty sure I am quite good at it, what do firsties mean?" I asked him.

"They're are the first time things for us... Like our first car ride was from the airport, our first dinner was with rosh at your place and you know... They're the things I always want to cherish. I never wanna forget the first time anything between you and me."

"Anyway! You wanted to got near the river so we are going near the river! Come on!." He said grabbing my wrist.

"But, it's locked... Trust me, it's totally fine.. we'll go there sometime in the future" I assured him.

"It's me who's planned this date you kinda have to listen and abide by what I say, snowflake.. so just come, you want to go there we'll go"

He held on to my hands and walked towards the gate

"Now you stand here, just right here" he said positioning me by holding my shoulders.

"I'll go that side and will lift you here, alright?"

I nodded because I wasn't sure what he was doing but I just wanted to say yes and follow whatever he says.

In a glimpse he jumped over that big ass gate and stood himself. He wiped his palms and dusted them off before looking at me.

"Now do as I say, okay?"

"Mmm"

"Step on here, and lift up your left leg and slowly accompany it with you right leg."

I did as he said.

"Just continue doing what I say and position your feet on the gate okay?"

"Hmmm"

Before I could even process what I was doing, I was on top of the gate.

"Now just jump, I'll catch you" he said in a calm tone.

"WHAT, JUMP!! THERE'S NO FREAKING WAY I AM JUMPING... WHAT IF I LOOSE THE ONE PRECIOUS LIFE I HAVE....  I MEAN ITS NOT A VIDEO GAME IS IT?!! I KNOW I'VE BEEN A LITTLE RUDE YOU BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO AVENGE IT LIKE THIS!!!!"  I yelled.

"Darling, listen to me!! Calm down... Just jump and I'll catch okay?"

"WHAT IF YOU MISS!! WOULDN'T I DIE?!!"

"First off, no you won't die! And secondly there's no way I'd miss. I'll catch you..... Always!!"

I calmed my tits down after his assuring words.

"So, I just jump?!"

"Umm, come, on the count of three.. okay?"

"Mmm"