CHAPTER 10- COURTING?

PRISHA'S POV

"I want to pursue you, would you let me pursue you? Please? " He asked me

Although I don't have the same kind of affection towards him, a piece of my heart wanted to say yes, I want you to pursue me, I felt awful keeping him in a lie, I've lost the capability to truly love someone, he deserves better, I convinced myself!.

"Suriya, I don't want to keep you in a dream, where you'd hope I would reciprocate your love, because I genuinely couldn't, please let me go, you'll find someone far better." I told him.

"Hey... " He pressed his warm hands on to my face,
"I know , that you're a little uncomfortable regarding my sudden outburst, but trust me when I say this, I meant every word I said, I will do everything In my power to push away all your doubts!, please just give me one chance, one single chance to prove how much every ounce of my existence needs you."

"Ok fine!. What do you want me to do? Be in a relationship with you - NO , what else huh?!"
I demanded.

"Maybe some dates - that you know, fortunately would convince you?." He suggested.

"oh, so after these whatever dates you'd disappear?!"

"Yes"

"Dates then, whatever takes to get you out of my life".

"Ouch, carefull moi aurora , gotta come home to me after all the chaos!."

"What! To you!! , whatever, just tell me what these date thingys are" I added.

"So, we'll go on five dates, all organised by your man, and hopefully I'll be your boyfriend at the end of the fifth date."

"Yeah, bet as if am that easy!. But five dates are too much, don't you think? Two, only two dates."

"Four" he added.

"nah, just two!." I stayed still.

"three?". He asked with a little pout on his face.

"three?.... Three I guess" I told in agreement.

"So, when are you free for the first date?" I asked not that I was curious.

"Patience, sweetheart Iam all for you, whenever you summon me aurora." He said in his deep voice, out off no where!. I rolled ny eyes on to his face , he chuckled.

"I just want this to be done ASAP!." I uttered.

He smirked, probably thought I did not notice, but I did, the little smirk up his lips!

"Fine, on Monday evening, probably over 7,text me the location." I ordered and walked away from there.

"Don't forget!, I want your dreary mondays, darling!!".
His voice reached me from distance. Even though I knew the reference, I smiled to my self and walked away!.

SURIYA'S POV

As, She disappeared into thin air, I walked back to my car, firstly I called my PA,

"MR. Martin, my date is walking away from chez Rasputine club, just give her a ride from there, don't tell her your my PA. also confirm if she's Prisha shetty before giving her a ride, just tell her you're uber." He agreed to do what I asked him to do so and I hung up the call

Gosh, today was a whole lot!. But Iam glad pri knows how much she means to me!.
And the fact the we are going on our first elates me so much!.

Even though its going take a lot to court her, Iam ready to do so , far more than ever!.
I know for a fact that she's the absolute love of my life and she deserves nothing but only the best! And I will strive to become the man she deserves, so that I can claim her in front of the whole freaking world that she's mine! And only mine....

She's my fucking favourite taylor swift song!!

------------------------------<3----------------------------

Hii there:)
how did y'all like this chapter?
Forgive me for any mistakes! All the suggestions are welcome

Please vote and support because thats whats gonna motivate me towards the next chapter 💘
Lots of love !!

Until next chapter
Maddie<3