CHAPTER 6- MY GIRL!<3

SURIYA'S POV

After dropping off my sister and her friend, me and my friend,Adam went to our office to close the deal we were working on..... After that was done we both got on the road again...... As we were driving, my friend questioned me "so, what are you going to do about your girl? When are you going to confess to her that you like her !!?"
"I don't really know, but I know one thing which is the fact that Iam head over heals in love with her and Iam ready to do whatever it takes to be worthy of her!! You can call me whatever -mad, lost my mind or anything but the truth is Iam never going to stop truly trying :)!" I replied with a stern voice , yes, I simply need my girl , this node i will do whatever is in my strength and beyond for her!
"You are one mad man! You and your mad obsession with her is going to be the end of you!! "
My friend commented with a smirk up his lips.

"Yes, I am madly obsessed with her and thats going to be the end of me...". I want it to be the end of me!

PRISHA'S POV

I got home after reporting for the first day of my work, Rosh went out to meet some of her French friends, so Iam all by myself home, I freshened up and had a facetime with my family

"Ellam ok va anga?" {Is everything ok there?} My appa and mumma asked at the same time , I chukled , "yes appa , everything is beyond fine here!, by the way how's diya doing?" I enquired about my little sister who's younger than me by two years. " She's fine here, right in front of our eyes , you only flew away" my mom replied with her tamil mom sassiness!
"As she should, for her dream she had to move so she flew, be supportive darling" my father commented looking at my mom , and they're the reason iam her I thought that you myself. "Ok pa its 9.00 here , I'll call tomorrow, tata love you!! " I said to them. "Ok da good night, we love you more!" They replied and I cut the call.

As I scrolled through my messages, I saw the message from earlier by 'S'
(the message:)
"Hope everything is good for you! I think paris very much suits you.. if you need anything give a call or just a text to this number! Bon séjour! {Have a nice stay}
-S " , and i wondered again and thought of people I knew in france , whose's names started with 's' ..... I dont know people, but a person -Suriya-fucking-gaikwad!!!!! It should be him, I dint know anyone other than him whose's names started "s", I was furious, very much!!
I decided to call and confront him, Such a jerk men are !!!! I thought to myself as I dialed that bastard's Mobile number....

--------------------------<3-------------------------------------

Hii there:)
how did y'all like this chapter?
Forgive me for any mistakes! All the suggestions are welcome

Please vote and support because thats whats gonna motivate me towards the next chapter 💘

Until next chapter
Maddie<3