CHAPTER 5- STEALING GLANCES!?

SURIYA'S POV

I was cooking in the kitchen, making daal chawal as that's what prisha likes according to rosh..... I finished cooking and brought the dishes to the table rosh came running and shouted "Thanks so much bhai!!!!". Later prisha joined us and we sat down for dinner , we served ourselves and unexpectedly prisha said in her intensely voice "thank you for dinner" without a slight hint of any expression. I nodded in agreement.
After dinner I got up and bid adieu to the both and made my way to the car......

PRISHA'S POV

We finished up the dinner .... And rosh yelled out in joy "feels so good to eat daal chawal in PARIS na?
I nodded in agreement.
"Anyway, I have confirmed to the office that we both would join from tomorrow in the research team so get ready" i said to my best friend.
" Already! , but i just landed! " She fake cried , I glared at her and immediately she replied ," yes , mam I will join tomorrow, with you"
And i let out a smile ....

The next morning

"Rosh , just wake up already!!! " I yelled at my bestfriend in the effort of waking her while I did my hair.

" Arey , Its morning already?!! " She dreaded and woke up... Finally!.

We both got ready and were out the door,
" Rosh, where's the ride you called us ?! " I asked
" Its here" she said while pointing at a car, I recognise that car ... Its the same one that picked me up from the airport, its his, Suriya-freaking-Gaikwad's car!. I had to meet him again I thought and rolled my eyes .... Rosh ran towards the car and sat in the backseat, I followed her, there was suriya... Sitting effortlessly attractive in the driver's seat , there was also another man with him , in the co-driver seat , a A french man... I could recognise french men anywhere, not that i care but- anyway he looked very cold and wasn't interested in whoever was in the car , and by looking at him I could tell he was pretty tall....
"Good morning bhai" rosh wished her brother...
"Morning rosh" he replied while adjusting his rear view mirror.

We reached the office and i got down first... Rosh followed me, we both went on to report to our first day of work as archeological researchers..... I've always wanted to call myself that!!! A surreal moment!.

SURIYA'S POV

I dropped off my sister and her bestie at their office and I took off with my car ... My friend sitting beside me suddenly asked me "Who's she?"
"My cousin sister" I replied
"Not her ... You know who Iam talking about, "
He said to me in his forever calm voice ... Yes, I know who he meant , Miss Prisha fucking-shetty...
" Oh her, she's my sister's best friend" I replied while trying to keep my calm .... Just the thought of her made me nervous why? I questioned myself..... "I saw the way you looked at her , the way you were stealing glances of her, Is it her?!"
He questioned me...
" I don't know... I really dont, but just stealing glances at her brings me so much joy! And the thought of her makes me nervous.... I know that she doesn't care enough to feel the same way but-- its just something about her , that makes me want to smile to my ears , I have never seen such a beauty, And I don't think I will fall harder for anyone -- because, its her ..... " I poured my heart out to my friend, he smiled at me gently.. like he was very happy for me! " I don't know about her but I have falled hard! And for her, I'd do anything, for her little dimples when she laughs I will do anything -- I mean ANYTHING! "....

------------------------<3-----------------------------------

Hii there:)
how did y'all like this chapter?
Forgive me for any mistakes! All the suggestions are welcome

Please vote and support because thats whats gonna motivate me towards the next chapter 💘

Until next chapter
Maddie<3