prolonge

Screams were heard as many thuds follow afterwards as groans were heard around the grand theatre room.

A women with long dirty blonde hair sits up "jack are you okay?!"she says worried fussing over a young man with light brown hair who was chuckling her mate.

The originals Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah, kol,Finn, Esther,and mikeal as there head snap to to the young female.

"Lucana"Klaus says in shock seeing his older twin the last time they saw each other was in the 1400s.

"Klaus"lucana says with just as much shock before rushing to hug each other.

"Well what are we chop liver"kol says sarcasticly before lucana laughs and hugs him then the rest of her siblings.

"Oh I want y'all to meet my soulmate his name is jack Dawson"she says holding her hand out to the young man from before as he smiles hugging lucana around the waist.

"Its good to finally meet my queens family"he says as lucana blushes when he calls her his queen smacking his chest lightly as they all laugh.

"Lucana are you gonna introduce your mother and father to the boy"Esther says with a smile.

"Why she and that brother of hers are nothing but abominations"mikeal sneers.

Lucana looses her smile as a cold look graces her face as she turns to the two responsible for what her and her siblings become "well if isn't the two who started it for me and my siblings"she stays coldly as jack glares lucana told him about what they did.

Mikeal stomps towards her making her siblings tense you see she is the only one who didn't cower in fear of the man even when she was human.

"You will watch your tone with me monster!!!"he yells going to rise his hand when all of sudden he couldn't move his body as lucana smirks coldly.

"Ah I see your confused well one of my many gifts was controlling blood with in someones body to my will as a vampire/witch. You see when you shoved your sword in me that knight ages ago not only did you turn me into a vampire but my witch side and magic stayed intact making me the original heretic father"she says as mikeal screams when his hand forced it's self into his chest as his eyes glow with fear.

"Lucana stop this now"Esther says firmly before suddenly a flash happened making them look around.

"It's ok lucana he can't hurt you hear neither of them can "a familiar voice says making lucana and her siblings whip there heads around.

"Ayana?!!!!"the all shout as a dark skinned women with a tenth century yellow dress hugs her body as her hair was wild with braids here and there as she mikes at them.

"I know y'all are in shock but I am here to show how two souls who were destined for each other as they fight through a tragedy that rocked history to its core now we can bring the others so we can start"she explained.

Lucana froze she knew she was talking about Titanic as she holds tightly onto Jack's arm before there was a flash as rose, cal, and Ruth were shown looking around confused in there early 19 century attire.

"Rose"the two soul mates say in shock do to her being young again when they were just with an old rose.

Rose smiles before picking up her dress as she runs over as they share a group hug as cal and Ruth glare.

"Now that everyone is here let us began"ayana says as they all soon take a seat as the lights dim as rose and jack sat with lucana and her siblings.