meeting my mate

Rose is then shown running through the first class deck as tears were poring down her face her hair had already come in dead as she runs from the cause of her pain as she pushed through many people as she continues to run as she runs from her source of pain.

lucana is shown hurrying after her having a bad feeling as she try's not to bump into people.

many were worried of what the young girl would do in this state of mind.

The stern of the ship is shown as rose can be heard sobbing as she opens the gate running down to the bottom deck before doing the safe as she comes upon the stern deck as lucana accidently bumped into some one muttering an apology before hurrying off.

"love please tell me your not about to do what i think your about to do" kol asked rose who hugs burring her head in lucanas shoulder who hugs her with comfort.

Jack was shown on one of the bolted down benches as he lays on his back starring up at the stars smoking a cigarette he hears running footsteps approaching as rose pants running past him as he sets up worried he had saw her with the women he bumped into yesterday before boarding the ship as he watches her run to the railing.

"If you really loved your daughter you would now she was in emotional pain cause of you two."lucana states coldly to the women as she holds rose close to her remembering how she felt at that time if it wasn't for jack who got to her in time.

Rose runs until she leans against one of the ship equipment breathing heavily as her face was red and flushed from crying as she lifts her head gently looking at the stern rail. The ocean waves can be heard roaring down below as she slowly makes her way to the rail. As  she continues to walk to the rail she turns her head were all her pain was coming from before grasping the rail with her hands it was along way down as she looks over the railing.

that feeling was getting wore as lucana picks up the end of her dress running off.

rose slowly starts to climb on the rail making sure not to slip on the ends of her dress before she carefully climbs over it starring in the direction once more for the cause of her pain before carefully turning her way around jack slowly approaches.

"don't do it" he says.

rose whips her head around as her eyesight was blurry do to the tears before they focus again. "don't come any closer! stay back! "she warns him.

he approaches beside her slowly as he holds a hand out to her" take my hand ill pull you backs over" he says gently.

lucana was pushing past people in her way looking around rapidly as listen for rose that feeling getting worse she soon pics up on rose and boy talking as she runs down the first class deck all the way with vamp speed as she then heard screaming on the stern deck before she sees rose lose her footing as she screams but jack grunts catching her almost falling over before she speeds over grunting catching his waist" don't worry I got yall." she grits her teeth before pulling strongly as she managed to pull both of them back as the three fall to the ground panting. 

lucana looks up seeing jack hovering over her as he holds him self up by his arms" how" he aske panting.

Rebekah whistles with a teasing smile at her older sister who blushes in jacks arms as he kisses her cheek.

"I'm just full of mystery love" lucana says with a smirk as he hears a British accent in her words as rose leans against the rail panting as she looks towards the two who saved her.

soon a crew man runs over having heard the screams before seeing the position jack and lucana were in and gets the wrong idea seeing jack on top of rose with part of her dress ripped it most have ripped against the rail.