ship of dreams

The expedition ship is shown as a chopper is shown flying over the Atlantic ocean lucana was shown sitting by Jack as she looks out the window at the cold sea that claimed many innocent souls. Her hare was curled as she wore a grey tank with a black blazer with blue jeans and knee high boots.

Jack sat beside her holding her hand in comfort as he wore a black t shirt with an open flannel with jeans and combat boots.

Rose sat by her great granddaughter Lizzie as they were bundled up they were effected by the cold more then jack and lucana.

lewis was shown arguing with Brock"she's a god damn liar some nutcase seeking money or publicity God only knows why like that Russian babe anesthesia"he says following Brock along the ship.

"Really if anyone is seeking money it's your greedy ignorant ass"Rebekah says with a huff

"He couldn't even get the name right it is pronounced Anastasia "finn says with an annoyed look Anastasia was a real Russian princess.

A fellow worker looks to see the chopper heading there way"they're inbound"he hollers as Brock makes his way to the side of the ship with lewis to see them getting closer to the ship.

Brock starts to walk away as lewis follows him still protesting"lucana mikealson died on the titanic when she was 25 right?"lewis asked as he follows Brock.

"That's right "Brock says as he continues to walk.

"If she lived shed be way over 100 by now"lewis explains boy were they in a shock of a life time.

"105 next month "Brock says as they walk up to the next level of the ship"okay so she's a very old God damn liar"lewis rephrasing his statement as he follows Brock up the steps with Bobby intoe.

"Look I've already done the background on this women there is nothing about her after the sinking it was like she disappeared "lewis finished his rant as he continues to follow Brock.

The supernatural all share smirks if only there truly knew what was out there.

"And everyone who knows about the diamond is supposed to be dead  or on this boat but she knows"Brock says as he walks out to the landing pad as lewis huffs.

The chopper landed gently on the landing pad of the ship before lucana jumps out just as young as she was back then as Brock and Lewis eyes widen as there mouth dropped she looked exactly how she looked in the drawing as she smirks at the humans before jack joins her side.

"What the hell"Brock whispered in shock.

Rose is then shown huddled into her coat in a wheelchair with her dog as she is lower down from the chopper "Mrs mikaelson I'm Brock Lovett welcome to the keldysh"Brock introduced as he greets her she just gives him a cold look that sent shivers down his back before he goes to help Lizzy before she easily gets down her self before she pushes rose wheelchair away from the chopper as Brock was handed a round fish bowl from the polit.

Lucana was shown in packing some of there belongings like pictures of the many places they've been, jack and her's wedding, drawings of her family back when they were human.

Rose is shown in her state room on the ship as she places some pictures by her fish bowl as a knock was heard on her door."yes "she calls out as she places a picture down as Brock walks in with lewis waving from the door.
"Are your state rooms all right"Brock asked the two women.

"It'll do for now"lucana says she and rose's rooms were conjoined.

Rose turns to him"oh yes. Very nice"she says as the women from before walks over to rose to help as she crunches down beside rose."have you met my granddaughter Lizzy she takes care of me"she explained as Lizzy smiles up at Brock"we met just a few minutes ago remember nana up on the deck"Lizzy says with a smile before turning to her grandmother rose while lewis was mocking her in the background with a roll of his eyes but froze from the death glare lucana was giving him.