meeting rose

Lucana smiles as she unpacked her things with the help of her maids. Her dresses were hung properly as her ones from when she was human were hidden in a truck.

She had a estate room with a pomegranate deck balcony as soft music plays as she hums as she sits pictures of her and her family over the room as well as some of her art paintings as she smiles softly remembering how Klaus had taught her all about art.

The twin hybrids share soft smile Klaus taught her how to draw and paint when they were young growing up.

She then was shown in a red emerald green evening dress with short ruffle sleeves as she slides on her gloves and set her hair in an elegant bun with a diamond clip as she looks at her reflection before applying her make up but slowly lowers her arm as she gets lost in her thoughts about the boy she met that connection she felt when she was in his arms was a mate connection.

"someone was smitten" klaus teased his twin who blushes playfully glaring at him as jack laughs hugging his mate.

The ship stopped in Ireland to pick up some more passengers before heading out to complete open sea for miles. It was later that afternoon when the ship docked in Ireland as a smaller ship is shown beside titanic "at Cherbourg. A women came aboard named Margaret brown. We all call her molly history would call her the unsinkable Molly brown" old rose's voice is heard as the elevators of titanic are shown with many people Walking about as a women wearing a dark red dress with a black fur trim and a black hat with beautiful red flowers is shown carrying her luggage as she sits down with an officer beside her.

"Well I wasn't about to wait all day for you sonny, here think you can manage" she says as she hands one of her luggage case's to the office before walking off to the elevators.

"she's a very blunt women" Elijah says raising an eyebrow.

"Her husband had struck gold someplace out west and she was what mother called new money" old rose's voice is heard as Ruth and rose pass by her as they walk out the elevator.

A grand staircase that was hand carved as two angels carved into wood were shown facing each other with a clock in the middle as lucana walks down the stairs with elegance as she was heading towards dinner as the doors were opened for her as she walks through.

"that is beautiful craft work" Klaus says studying the grand stair case and carving.

She was joined at a table with many first class people as the talk about how wealthy before hearing a fast beating heart beat as she turns seeing a young 17 girl holding back tears as she grew worried for the girl.

The next day the ship was shown out sail in the clear blue sky as lucana was shown walking to a rail on the upper class deck as she wore a beautiful rose wine dress with long sleeves as she smiles feeling the wind hit her face.

Officer will was shown standing on deck as he looks out at sea as captain smith approaches as he rest his hands on the gunwale "take her to sea Mr. Murdoch let's stretch her legs" he says as officer will nods his head "yes sir" before walking off main bridge were an officer is shown manning the wheel. "all ahead full. Mr. moody" he informed another fellow officer who walks over to the engine telegraph as the pull handle as the engine telegraph rings as they stop on full before pulling the handle back up all the way over on full.

Down in the engine room the telegraph rings on full as the officer captain of the engine here's it chime as he turns around walking over before looking up "all ahead full" he announced before walking by as another officer uses the telegraph back up to the main bridge.