the ruins of a ship

The screen was black as my heart will go on softly plays in the background before a black and white recording of the day titanic set sail shows. People can be seen on the docking bay as they wave to people up on the ship of dreams waving back on different parts of the ship before it fades into ocean waves as the name titanic appears in bold letters.

Many stares at the ship in perfect shape instead of the ruins of the shape. Lucana looks at all the souls that we're lost to the ice cold water of the Atlantic with tears.

"That's a beautiful ship"Rebekah says in awe at ship of dreams.

"You mean a big ass ship sis"kol says gapping as lucana laughs at her younger brother.

Just under neith the surface two submarines are lowering deep into the deep artic waters to the grave site where the ruins of titanic rest. Soon they are shown on the surface of the ocean floor gliding forward with lights shining there way as a sound of a sonar is heard echoing.

Soon a sonar chart is shown with the distance between them and titanic "thirteen meters you should seet it."a man's voice is heard.

Muffled radio chatter is heard as the camera slowly pans up from the oven floor as the very front head of titanic emerges from the darkness as frozen rust coated along side the ship as well as the rails.

Lucana was having flashbacks of her and jack at the desk rail as they share a passionate kiss under a beautiful son set"jack that's were we shared are first kids"she says tearfuly as he holds her in his arms.

A man known as Brock Lovett is shown looking out one of teb windows at the ruins of once magnificent ship"okay take her up and over the bow rail"he says to one of his crewman who was steering the submarine.

"We're going over the bow stay with us mir 2"a man's voice is heard as the two submarines move above the rail bow on to the deck of the ship as they move forward over the inter deck that use to have people enjoy the sea breeze and enjoy the oven view that is reduced to rust and broken ship equipment as the two submarines move forward use lights to shine there way.

A camera is shown as it soon faces Mr Lovett who was looking out the window"seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship still gets me every time."he says as he then points the camera right at the window "to see the sad ruin of the great ship sitting here. Where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15,1912 after she took her long fall from the world above."he says as the camera was once again pointed back at him.

A man named lewis bodine snorts with a laugh"you are so full of shit boss.

"Bloody arrogant humans"lucana says with a glare at how heartless and greedy they were being about an historical tragedy.

"I agree with you my love"jack says glaring remembering how they treated the two not to long ago.

Both laugh before Brock faces the window once again just as the two subs where coming up on more broken pieces of the ship covered in rust that had been frozen over time. They were soon coming up on the two uper decks one that was for the upper class and the other for the captain and his crewman as rust covers all over the side and inch of the deck.

Sonars echo from the subs as the glide from side and top of the ship "dive 6. Here we are again on the deck of titanic two and a half miles down. Three thousand eight hundred and twenty one meters."he ways as he shows the didgetil frame numbers on how far down they really are as the sub he is on moves along side the ship.

"The pressure outside is three and half tons per square inch. These windows are nine inches thick. If these go it's sayonara in two microseconds"he says into the camera before cutting it off.