iceberg

Jack blows on the drawing after signing the date as lucana who now wore her black robe tied around her as she smiles looking over his shoulder as he closes the portfolio as he hand sit to her.

"Thank you"Lucana grabs it from a smile as she gives jack a kiss before giggling as jack and her fight over it.

"Let me get dress and then we'll go to rose's estate room."she says before heading into her room.

She decided to wore a emerald green dress with black lace as a black sash ties around her waist as her hair still lays in curls before she slips on her heels and grabs the portfolio as she exits her room as the two hold hands walking out her estate room.

"You look lovely sister"Rebekah says as she smiles at her older sister.

Titanic sails through the night in the Atlantic Ocean as lucana hands rose back the necklace "thank you for letting me borrow it rose"she says.

Rose was wearing a light purple and pick dress with a pink ribbon sash tied around her waist as she smiles taking back the necklace as she puts it back in the box then into the safe with a goodbye letter she wrote to cal before closing and locking the safe.

Up in the main bridge the officers make sure everything is going steady as one walks up to captain smith.

"Clear"he asked his men.

"Yes... I don't think I've ever seen such a flat calm "the fellow officer says

Captain Smith smiles"like a mill pond not a breath of wind"he says.

"It will make the bergs harder to see with no breaking waters at the base"the officer pointed out.

"He's got a point there if there were waves small enough to hit against one they would be able to spot one in time."finn says nodding his head.

Captain Smith hums as he stairs his tea"well I'm off maintain speed and heading Mr lightoller"he says handing the officer his cup of tea before he walks away.

"Yes sir"lightoller says nodding his head.

Jack walks back from out side rubbing his hands together "it's getting cold out there"he says wearing his usual close with a coat.

Lucana nods her head "we're in the Atlantic Ocean"she says rubbing her arms.

A knocking was then heard"miss rose"Lovejoy says as they all share looks before quietly leaving"jack we forgot my drawing"lucana whispered as they leave the room just as he opens the door looking around.

Rose closes the door gently but clicked as it fully closed gaining Lovejoy's attention as they quickly make it to the Hall a few steps away from the state room before hearing a door open as she turns her head seeing Lovejoy they run through the deck as he starts to chase them.

They run past the grand staircase as jack slides slightly before lucana grabs his hand as she and rose pull him towards the elevator shaft "wait wait wait"rose says before they are rush into the elevator breathing heavily with smiles.

"Go down down take us down quickly!"jack says with a laugh to the man who was operating the elevator. It starts to go down just as Lovejoy appears as he bangs on the gate. Lucana,jack and rose look at him with smiles as the wave mockingly at him before rose flips him off causeing lucana to bust out laughing."I'm so proud of you"she laughs holding her stomach leaning against jack.

"You were always wild and mysterious as a kid twin sister of mine"Klaus says with a smirk.

They soon make it to e deck as jack stumbles out the elevator as lucana and rose laugh as they walk away Lovejoy was soon shown running down the grand staircase.