the sinking part 1

Titanic's bow was shown completely under water as some passengers were screaming as they had to wade through the water as she continues to sink as it was now flooding the first class deck as the front part of the ship continues to sink further below.

Some officers were shown above as they were trying to get a life boat off the roof by a large funnel. Tommy and Fabrizio were shown moving around people trying to find boat.

The officers carefully place the life boat on the boards to slide down but it crashed. Murdoch walks over to the entrance to the level below but it was flooded with water as it continues to rise making him worry as creaking is heard.

He walks forward "get these davits cranked in! Let's get the falls hooked!"he orders his men as he helps the sailors with the life boat.

Cal was shown busting through a door with a bleeding arm as people were running around scared out of there minds as he follows but he can't see anything so he climbs onto some to look over the people before he looks to see a looter girl crying for her parents as she is huddled in the corner cal looks at her before shakeing his head as he gets done before moving forward.

Lucana glares at the cowering man"you just gonna leave that child to die for your own selfishness!!!!"she roars with a anger.

Lucana,rose and jack jug up the stairs well as they continue to head up top away from the flooded part of the ship while creaking can be heard from the ship as titanic was shown with the front deck under water as the officers Carter's are next to go in minutes as she sinks.

"Stop pushing!"Murdoch order as a man screams falling off the ship into the ice freezing water as he screams in agony"stay back!"Murdoch orders the men around him.

Tommy is in front of the crowd "will you give us a chance to live you limey bastards"he shouts at Murdoch who was holding them at bay with a gun.

"Ill shoot any man who tries to get past me! Get back!"he orders.

"Bastards!"tommy shouts as a cal pushes his way to the front he was confused on what was happening "we had a deal damn you!"he whispered to Murdoch who just takes the money cal put in his pocket throwing it back at cal who looks shocked "your money can't save you anymore then it could save me get back!"he says pushing cal back to the others.

A man is shown rushing over fixing to climb of the rop until he is shot down by Murdoch another man climbs over accidentally pushing tommy forward causing will to shoot him.

Lucana hears all there cry's and pleas and Tommy being shot as she smelled blood as tears build in her eyes knowing they are trapped on the boat as she, jack and rose continue up.

Murdoch looks in shock as he took an innocent life as tommy fall to the ground with Fabrizio kneels down beside him"tommy! No! No! Tommy!" He yells with grief as tommy just lays there dead as blood oozes from his mouth.

Fabrizio looks up at Murdoch with anger"bastardo!"he yells as blood runs from tommy down the deck as Murdoch stares at what he has done backing away slowly he backs up to the edge of the gunwhale starring at the people in front of him nodding his head as he solutes to his fellow officer before putting the gun to his head.

The officer realized what he was going to to do as he moves forward to stop him"no will!"he shouts.

But will shot him self out of guilt before tumbling over into the freezing water dead with a splash.

Cal stares in shock for a moment before rushing back to were that little girl was as the officers hold the men back as on the other side of the ship other officers where moving the life boat on the roof before it crashes to the floor beneath them as passengers scream running out the way.