epilogue

cal paced fumming as he then stomps towards rose with a glare.

"How dare you do this me you were lucky to be with a man of my status but you threw it all away for freaks and scum"cal spat fumming with anger at how something like this could ever happen to him as rose chose lucana and jack over a life with him.

"You were nothing more then an arrogant asshole with no humanity all you care about it money and tiles I would rather choose my honorary siblings and a peaceful life then be with someone like you"rose says standing her ground not letting someone like cal control her as she glares at her ex fiance as jack and lucana smiles proudly.

Cal goes to slap rose but his hand a caught by lucana who speed in front of rose as sher hand clutches his wrist in a tight grip as she bared her fangs as her eyes darken with veins underneath as he groans feeling the bones break in his wrist.

"It's time someone set the facts straight 1 rose is her own person not some damn bloody object . 2 you will never change even after having to watch it all over again. 3 you will never put your hands on her ever again "she hisses before throwing him back with a bang as he slammed against the wall as he slides down groaning as multiple rides break from the force.

Cal looks at Ruth "Ruth back me here please"he trys as he holds his ribs in pain.

"Rose after everything I have done for you "Ruth says with disappointment.

"What would that be exactly mother I was 17 years old as you were forcing me to Marrie a man of 30 who is old enough to be my father the only thing you did was try to use me to keep that silver spoon in your mouth with wealth "rose says with tears of anger.

Lucana places a gentle hand on roses shoulder as jack hugs his honorary sister as she glares at rose's mother.

"Your a disgrace of a mother instead of protecting your daughter you were useing her for your own selfishness "she spat as the women didn't learn anything from this cal and ruth disappeard as jack rubs his mates shoulders in comfort.

Mikeal had managed to get rid of his bounds as he stand next to Esther it was time for lucana to confront her parents after ages.

"Now for you two let's start with the so called mother who took are choice away with becoming these so called monsters you and mikeal call us and then Mikael hunting us down one by one even tho it was his idea to" lucana says as she paced as her siblings nodded as they glare at the two.

"Please like an abomination like you and that twin of yours can feel anything "mikeal says with a scoff before screaming falling to his knees as his blood was being boiled Inside his body as lucana holds her head held high as her eyes glow with a glare.

"We Doo feel you bloody bastard we have emotions like everybody else it's not our fault Esther cheated on your ass you and her made us what we our out of y'all's selfishness!"she roars as mikeal screams in agony as Esther sobs.

Ayana appears as she placed a gentle hand on lucanas shoulder"it's Alright child "she says softly as lucana released mikeal from her power as he falls to the ground panting in pain before he and Esther disappear.

A tear slides down lucanas face as ayana gently wiped it away"you have grown into a strong women never let anybody take that from you"she says before disappearing.

"Let's go home all of us"lucana says with a soft smile as they all group hug with smiles as a glow surrounded them as they disappear.