out to sea

Crewman can be heard shouting on the ship and docking bay as many people are shown ready to board the ship that were sectioned according to class which are first, second and third class.

A green truck that says Frances ltd south Hampton drives by as many third class people were going through health check. A car was then shown being lifted up onto the ship by a crane.

"All third class passengers with a forward berth this way please this queue!"an office announces as a a little girl named cora who was with her father and mother as she was held by her father while holding her doll as she is staring up at the ship in awe. "It's a big boat, huh"her farther says with a smile.

"Cora"lucana whispered with tears remembering her and Jack taking turns dancing with the little girl the night before the tragedy.

"Daddy it's a ship"cora says with a big smile.

A car was shown pulling up with another car as the chofer steps down before walking to the door as he opens as a short black gloves hand sets there hand gently as a beautiful woman in a black dress with a cursed stitched in as it hugs her curves well and holds her chest up were a m family crest necklace with a snake around it rest as she steps down in her black clip heels as her black lase hat with a red ribbon that blocks out the sun before lifting up there head showing lucana with her hair curled and pin back in an elegant bun with a few loose pieces of hair around her face as she wore light makeup.

She looks at the beautiful ship that will take her home to her family as she smiles before she fully steps down "make sure you get all my luggage"she says to the men who nod there heads while she walks forward as she Looks all around her with a gentle smile.

Soon three cars were shown as the one leading hocks it's horn making people part way for them as they come to a stop the passenger driver steps out as he opens the door holding his hand out.

A women's white gloves hand moves to the hand held out as she steps out she is wearing a beautiful black and white stile button dress with a wide purple hat with a bow soon they lift up there head showing a 17 year old rose as she looks at the ship in front of her.

In another car a man named Mr Lovejoy is shown helping Mrs Trudy who was a maid as he helps her out as she looks at the ship in awe.

Next another man steps out it was cal with a big smile on his face "I don't see what all the fuss is about. it doesn't look any bigger then the maruetania"rose says turning to face cal.

"You can be blase about some things rose.but not about titanic it's over 100 feet longer then the maruetania and far more luxurious"he says before helping her mother Ruth out of the car.

"Your daughter is far too difficult to impress Ruth"he says as she lets out a laugh before looking up at the ship"so this is the ship they say is unsinkable."she says as she studies the ship before her.

"It is unsinkable God himself could not sink this ship..."he says until an officer kept intruping him"sir you have to check your baggage through the main terminal"the officer says pointing to where he is talking about but cal pulls out a 20 pond note as he claps the officer's hand"I put my faith in you good sir"he says Walking off.

Lovejoy then exported the man to the luggages so that they could go to there rooms.

Rose was shown with cal and Ruth walking up the bridge to the ship"it was the ship of dreams to everyone els . To me it was a slave ship. Takeing me back to America in chains outwardly I was everything a well brought up girl should be.  Inside I was screaming"old rose is heard in the background telling her part in the story as they walk onto the ship through the passage door.