2. Beautiful

"I get it I'm the designated ugly fat friend." Tully murmured.

"You are not fat" Mallory corrected.

"In not thin compared to you, you are a twig. I might as well be the whole damn tree when I'm next to you." Tully corrected a pout on her lips.

"Thank you! I am down a size, I had to get my dresses-"

"Mallory!" Tully demanded.

"You are not ugly either." Mallory offered. Tully sighed glancing around the courtyard.

"Im not beautiful like you."

"Set your standards lower." Mallory suggested. Tully deadpanned. "You wanted my opinion?"

"I changed my mind." Tully grit back.   Mallory laughed out. 

"Come on you are cute." 

"I dont want to be cute, I want to be sexy, hot, like you." 

"Well," Mallory tossed her hair over her shoulder. "All this takes a lot of work." 

"I bet." Tully agreed glumly. She sighed glancing to Aemond but he was putting his sword away his back to her. 

"I have to go my dad is going to flip if I'm late again, he had the talk again with me as if I dont know how to make the teas." Mallory chuckled as she headed off. 

"You have had sex?" Tully whispered shouted. "With who? When? Does it hurt?"

"Tell you later!" Mallory winked back at her. Tully slumped back, she was going to die alone. She straightened up though seeing Aemond coming her way, she stood up, a big smile on her face. 

"Hey- oh Bye Aemond!" Tully called out. Aemond walked past without seeing her, like clockwork. But she wouldnt be swayed. One of these days he would see her. "ohhh Larys I need a new dress." Tully realized it must be her dress. She was too drab, she needed something that stood out, something sexy, something that would catch his eye. 

"ALright." Larys agreed easily. Tully squealed holding onto his hand as they walked. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Whats the occasion?" 

"I... just want to look nice." Tully offered not meeting his gaze as they walked home for the night. His cane clicked on the ground, Tully listened to the crickets chirping as she counted the taps of his cane against the ground. 

"You always look nice, you are so beautiful, like your mother was." Larys informed her. 

"Was she fat too?" 

"What?" Larys countered pulling her to a stop. "You are not fat." 

"I'm not thin like Mallory either." 

"Mallory doesnt eat." Larys corrected. 

"Should I stop eating?" Tully debated it. 

"No." Larys demanded. "Tully you are beautiful. Whats gotten into you?"

'Mallory apparently has had... s-e-x." She spelled it out for him. 

"And you... Gods Tully-"

"No I havent. I havent even kissed a boy. The only boy I like doesnt know I exist!" Tully whined. 

"Just because you are not as thin as mallory-"

"Or beautiful." Tully added. 

"Just because you are not a replica of Mallory doesnt mean you are not beautiful. You are." Larys assured kissing her temple. 

"But you are my brother, you are supposed to say that." Tully grumbled in return.

"No, I could lie to you but I promised I would never lie to you after father died." Larys reminded her. And anything revolving around their father and brothers death didnt count in that no lies promise. 

"I guess." Tully whispered, she pulled his hand leading him along again. 

"Tully you are beautiful," Larys touched her thick waves. 

"I want straight hair like Mallory. I want blonde hair like mallory! Why did I have to have black hair?"

"Strong genes." Larys reminded her. 

"No one likes a girl with thick black wavy hair, they all want blondes!" TUlly grumbled. "I'm going to die alone!" 

"You are not going to die alone." Larys corrected. "You have me." Tully looked dramatically to Larys, he offered her a small smile. "I know, that doesnt help but its true."

Tully slumped into him hugging him and falling into him at once. Larys chuckled resting his chin on the top of her head. He ran his hands down her back as her breathing settled. 

"You are beautiful. Dont change yourself to be like Mallory. Mallory is a bitch." Larys reminded her. "You have a good heart." 

"And a broken cunt apparent because men dont want to get near me with a ten foot pole!" 

"Heavens." Larys countered shaking his head. "Come on, lets never talk about your feminine region ever again." 

"Lord Tyland gave Mallory the sex talk a few times." Tully countered. "Could you tell me what its like?" 

"It's awful." Larys decided. 

"Really?" Tully countered. 

"If I say yes will that sway you from wanting to have sex with any man that comes near you?" 

"Possibly, unless its Aemond." Tully corrected honestly. 

"It's not worth it unless its with someone you love."