9. Wink

Tully was dressed in her green dress of course. Helaena had given her a green ribbon for her hair which tully cherished. Mallory was in her deep red dress. It made her look older with her corset and her hair all done up.

Tully never wore makeup. She didnt own any. Mallory might as well have been a princess with her wide array of clothes and jewels.

Mallory had a shimmer to her eyelids and a tint on her lips of course in red. Tully didnt know how mallory did it but she assumed it was how she was sleeping with older men. Men that knew how to please her. Tully knew that aemond without a doubt would know how to please a woman. He couldnt not. He was so perfect.

"Im glad you brought Maelor. He is such a sweetheart!" Tully remarked

"He likes you." Helaena agreed. Maelor stuck his tongue out through a big smile. He pulled on tullys hair and dress smiling into her.

"I dont know how you did it. Childbirth. Disgusting. I never want children. I was with my sister for her birth and she nearly broke my hand." Mallory remarked.

"The days are long the labor was longer." Helaena offered with a shrug. "Its not like I had a choice but i wouldnt trade them. They are precious to me." Helaena assured.

"Hello ser Criston." Mallory purred as he came up with Alicent.

"Hello your grace." Tully added giving mallory a side eyed stare. Mallory leaned i to the table propped a hand on her chin as she stared back at criston. His face heated with color under mallorys gaze.

"Ladies, what a lovely day for tea in the gardens." Alicent was glad that Helaena was making friends. She looked between Tallulah and Mallory and little Maelor in Tully's arms. Tully hoped that Alicent saw her taking such good care of Maelor that Alicent saw a motherly material in Tully, saw someone that would treat her son right and bare him wonderful children one day.

"It is." Helaena agreed. "Mother, you know Tallulah Strong and Mallory Lannister."

"I know lady Tallulah." Alicent agreed. "And it's hard not to know Lady Mallory." Mallory smirked. "She has the loudest voice in the capital." Alicent clarified and Mallory's eyes narrowed on Alicent. Criston's gaze shifted between them cautiously.

"Yes, Mallory is always full of entertainment." Helaena agreed.

"Well, I will leave you to it." Alicent agreed touching little Maelor's head before heading off.

"Lovely to see you again, have a lovely days!" Tully called after her.

"Thank you Tallulah." Alicent agreed. Tully smiled down at Maelor.

"I cant wait to be a mum one day." Tully said more to herself then her friends. She loved helaenas children and knew her children with aemond would be just as sweet.

"Lover boy you got a letter." Jace teased waving it around. Luke jumped up grabbing it.

"Stop that." Luke snapped back.

"Whats your fascination with Tallulah?" Jace questioned.

"Shes perfect." Luke answered.

Shes our aunt. Thats what jace didn't say but he knew it was true. Luke smiled down at the scroll.

"She went to a gala I bet she looked beautiful!" Luke declared. Jace rolled his eyes.

"Come on we have lessons."

"What are you up to?" Aemond questioned snagging a cookie from the table. Tully perked up, beaming back at him. Mallory chuckled leaning back in her chair as Tully leaned forward willing Aemond to look at her. 

"Having tea with my friends, please join us." Helaena requested and Aemond took a seat beside Helaena and you guessed it, Tully. She couldnt contain her smile as he leaned back. Helaena glanced to Tully, she looked in a haze of happiness but no words seemed to be able to express anything as her lips moved wordlessly. How was tully going to marry Aemond if she couldnt talk to him. 

"You know my friend Tully. You danced with her at the party." Helaena went on. Aemond looked to Tully. 

"Nice to see you again." Aemond offered with vague recollection, he danced with every maiden that night, he didnt remember much of that night to be honest. 

"Nice to see you too." Tully rasped breathlessly. 

Helaena never had that in love moment with Aegon or anyone really. She wondered if she was given the chance if she would have fallen in love with someone as Tully so clearly was in love with Aemond. 

"Were you at training?" Mallory questioned. 

"Yes." Aemond agreed grabbing some tea and pouring himself a glass. 

"I can tell." Mallory agreed. "You are oozing that sexiness." Tully looked to Mallory horrified as Aemond choked on his tea. 

"I'm what?" Aemond laughed back. Oh great, Mallory was going to unintentionally get Aemond to fall for her, Tully couldnt help it, she turned into a bumbling idiot around Aemond and Mallory was always just perfection. 

"Sweaty." Mallory offered with a smirk. "Why dont you train with your shirt off? Its so hot out." 

"I..." Aemond looked to Helaena and she giggled out. "Well if I have an audience like I normally do..." Aemond reminded her. 

"What better a time to show off." Mallory agreed. The idea of seeing Aemond shirtless was really enticing but Tully didnt want everyone else to see him shirtless. 

"I'm sure clothing helps protect again blows." Tully offered. "Not that you would get hit, you are an excellent swordsman." She added quickly. "But if someone were to get a shot in, one more barrier from the blade." 

"Exactly." Aemond agreed. "But I wouldnt get hit." he added with a wink. TUlly felt butterflies in her stomach and heart and everywhere, just butterflies erupting inside of her, thats how it felt when Aemond looked at her, WINKED at her, her

"I should get going. I have to get to the library." Aemond realized he pat Maelors head before kissing the top of Helaena's head. AEmond headed off before turning back around to the girl. "Nice seeing you both again." He added, offering Mallory and Tully a smile. 

"Bye Aemond." Tully agreed. "He's perfect."