15. Red

Tully was passing the great hall, she knew the royal family was having a meeting and she just wanted to be invited, she knew it was stupid but she was going to marry Aemond one day. That's when she heard Aemond's voice, loud and proud.

''Final tribute. To the health of my nephews, Jace... Luke... and Joffrey. Each of them handsome, wise... hm... strong." Aemond remarked.

''Aemond.'' Alicent warned.

"I have to get going." Mallory repeated.

"I will find my way." Tully assured. Mallory skipped off her hand reaching for cristons as she got to his side.

''Come... let us drain our cups to these three... Strong boys." Aemond went on

''I dare you to say that again.'' Jace spat.

''Why? 'Twas only a compliment. Do you not think yourself Strong?'' Aemond chuckled as Jace ran up to him punching him in the face. Aemond only smiled in return. Aegon shoved Jaces face into the table with a wicked grin.

''Why would you say such a thing before these people?'' Alicent demanded. Tully tucked her hair back behind her ear peering in.

''I was merely expressing how proud I am of my family, Mother. Mm, though it seems my nephews aren't quite as proud of theirs.'' Aemond went on smugly.

''Wait, wait!'' Daemon began as Rhaenyra got up angered.

''Go to your quarters. All of you go, now.'' Rhaenyra demanded.

The children cleared out, Tully chased after Aemond but he was so fast, he had such long legs and he was gone quickly. Tully looked to Luke and Jace.

"Good supper?" Tully questioned awkwardly.

"It was." Jace grumbled marching off and rubbing at his jaw from where Aegon shoved him into the table.

"I didnt know I was to be married." Luke told her. "You arent really... with Aemond are you?"

"No..." tully admitted. "Why did he say something?" She asked eagerly.

"Nope. Certainly didnt. Hes not a good guy." Luke i for ed her.

"Well thats... im sure whatever he said he didnt mean." Tully offered glancing down the hall again. Aegon had snagged a bottle of wine from the table and took a long swig as his gaze shifted down the hall. Helaena gave a small wave to tully but headed on her way. Tired from the days events.

"He meant it." Luke corrected.

"Luke come on. We are leaving." Rhaenyra demanded.

"Oh... already?" Luke looked to Tully.

"We will write soon." Tully suggested. Luke hugged her quickly and tully smiled down at him.

"Im going to put a stop to this wedding. I swear it." Luke declared. Tully didnt know why he was telling her this but she nodded.

"I wish you the utmost luck then." Tully agreed.

"Goodbye Tallulah. I miss you already."

"Goodbye Lucerys." Tully answered. She watched them head off. Alicent marched off in the opposite direction calling out for criston with no luck. Tully stood in the halls a while longer hoping for something she really wasnt sure what but she was hoping for Aemond. She was always hoping for Aemond.

Tully should have just went home. Tully was already late for supper and the sun was setting, almost gone completely, she would be walking home in the dark. Larys would be worried. But a voice called out for her and she didnt know what came over her, but she followed it.

When Aegon called upon Tully, he called her the wrong name but he pointed at her. He had a bottle in his hand and Tully thought maybe he's bringing me to Aemond, she was foolish and stupid, she was so stupid. But her naïve little brain wanted to believe that her fate was looking up.

"Tammy!"

"Tallulah." She corrected stepping towards him. "Tully." Aegon peeled a finger from the neck of the bottle pointing at her.

"Yeah you." Aegon agreed. "Come on then. Hurry up." Tully was confused but she moved down the hall to him. The closer she got the more she smelled the ale and wine on his tongue.

She gave a curtsy before stepping closer. Aegon looked her up and down.

"You have an infatuation with my brother." Aegon remarked touching her hair. She blushed turning her face down. "Come on then."

"Where are we-" tullys words were silenced as he grabbed her arm pulling her along. Confusion took over her as her feet were dragged forward. Eyes darting around as aegon gave her a push closing the door behind her.

"What are you-"

"Hush." Aegon demanded grabbing her with a bruising grip. What she hoped would be Aemond wanting to see her and give her a goodnight kiss perhaps- her stupid little mind was so foolish.

Instead it was rough and hard and disgusting, she thrashed in Aegons grip as the bottle sloshed around, soaking her in the process. She begged him to stop, as he tore at her clothes, she sobbed to stop. She didn't want this. Tullys eyes pinched closed and she waited for it to be over. Aegon was stronger than her. She sobbed out but he didnt seem to notice or care.

He smirked fixing his clothes and marching off a spring in his step while Tully curled up into herself sobbing out.

Larys went looking for his little sister, she always came home for supper. He checked the usual spots, the library, the courtyard, where ever Aemond was lingering but she wasn't there. Larys walked the halls of the castle calling out her name. Then he heard the whimpers. He hesitated not thinking for a moment that those little whimpers were his sister. But when he saw her on the cold hard ground, all he saw was red.

She sat shivering her clothes torn - her beautiful green dress ruined- when Larys found her. She didn't look up, she flinched back when he touched her arm.

"Tully," Larys whispered and she finally met his gaze. Fear coursed through her radiated through every pore. Tully clung to him. He saw the blood smearing down her thighs onto the floor. "Oh Tully... who did this?" Larys begged stroking her hair, her hot tears fell down her face onto him.

"I didn't want it. Not with him." She whispered.

"Who? Tully tell me who." Larys demanded.

"Aegon."