─ 09. these bitches need to join the annoying as fuck club

♡

JUNE 4th, 2023

9pm

This is the fuckin' life, Athena. I thought to myself, a soft smirk adorning my lips as I cuddled underneath the weighted duvet in the guest room. Ahhh. This was a wonderful feeling.

After having my fuckin' nerves shot by being in the same house as that snollygoster pillock, (who was currently in his living room, 'vibing' to some R&B songs and seemed to have no intention of going to sleep anytime soon), I was more than elated to confine myself to this room and rest my poor, shattered nerves. I just hope I would be constantly woken up through the night, being in an unfamiliar place.

Honestly, I didn't know how I really felt about staying in his house after being here for the entire day. JK...well, as odd as it seemed, didn't outright seek me out and intend to torture me as he usually did.

Hm, maybe he's had a change of heart?

Yeah. Right.

A soft snort left my lips.

His evil plan could be to have me relax and be comfortable in his home before he decided to strike. A shiver ran down my spine as I imagined his eyes happily sparkling as he strangled me to death and watched the light leave my eyes.

My lips pursed, hmm, it's not a bad way to go, you know...being strangled by his sexy hands...there were worse ways to go. I was a dirty little slut for his hands, I swear. 

I made myself enter reality once more when I grabbed my phone and replied to my family's messages in the group chat.

MOM: I hope you're having a good time, my love! Are you having fun? I miss you so so so SO much!

NORTH: Remember to eat plenty, doll. JK's fed you, right? And you've drunk enough water? Showered? Brushed your teeth? You haven't burned down his kitchen, right? RIGHT? Please say he hasn't left you in the kitchen unsupervised already...I warned the poor guy beforehand.

OWEN: We miss you already, darling. Have you behaved?

NATHAN: Puh-lease, Owen. You know our Athena is an angel, isn't that right, my little almond? And shut up you big buffoon (NORTH), she wouldn't burn down the damn kitchen. Humph. *insert eye roll emoji*

GABRIEL: For fucks' sake, you losers. You shouldn't be worried about her burning down the kitchen and all that other shit (except making sure you've ate, drank, and showered). What you should be worried about is her HAIR!!! Do you have any fucking idea of HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO FIX THAT FUCKIN' RAT'S NEST? Make sure you brush through each curl gently and carefully (if tangled, use the water and conditioner spray I made for you). I love you, babes. We miss you already! Have fun, give JK fuckin' hell, and I'll see you soon, 'kay? MUAW!