─ 13. park jimin wouldn't treat me like this, i should've just stayed in bed

♡

June 8th, 2023
7 am

Currently, I'm running on caffeine, a shit ton of Monster energy, a hefty amount of sarcasm, and a fuck load of filthy thoughts about my peckerheaded neighbor who's more attractive that he ought to be.

Jungkook (I had been getting used to calling him that to annoy him), had been acting...really, really, REALLY fuckin' weird. To the point where it even worried me ( and it took a lot for me to worry about that fuckhead ).

Maybe he's sick? Mentally sick? Now, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't immediately go to that conclusion unless it was my last option. I have the nearest nut house on speed dial.

But how the fuck else was I supposed to react when he's being...nice? To me? The world must be ending, because after that night I had gotten his government name...well, he hadn't been so snappy or annoyed by me...especially when he knew I was trying to get him angry on purpose.

Don't believe me?

Example Number One; Yesterday he caught me adding red hair dye in his shampoo and didn't yell at me. ( I should've been quicker ). The only thing he had done was fuckin' smile, had he ever really smiled at me before? And then proceeded to ruffle my hair, no, I'm NOT kidding by the way, and ushered me out of the bathroom.

He's unwell, don't you see??

And if example number one wasn't enough to convince your blind asses, then example number two will.

*Ahem*

Example Number Two; are you guys ready for this one? ( i think the fuck not but I'll tell you anyway )

So yesterday when I was doing my daily annoy Jungkook task, well I didn't really get to do it because when I entered the room, after not seeing him for the entire day, he complimented me. COMPLEMENTED. That ain't Jungkook. He's been taken over by a robot, an alien, or fuck, maybe even fucking casper.

Being the awkward fuck I was whenever I was compliment, I simply replied with a quick, 'Happy-fuckin'-birthday' before I scattered. He was even...smiling nicely.

Smiling really suited his face, and made those perfect lips stand out even more. Good god, I was even imagining what it would feel like to kiss him.

Yeah, something was really wrong with him. And me. Maybe I needed to sign the both of us in the asylum.

During my inner monologue, the man I had been obsessively thinking over entered the room bright and early on a stupid Monday – looking like he had been up for hours.