─ 17. that stupid fuckin' piss pot can go deep throat a cactus

♡

June 23rd, 2023
1 pm

Every single fuckin' day of my life forces me to add another name to the list of people who can kiss my fuckin' ass.

Fuckin' JK – that sniveling fuckin' cockroach nitwit sonofabitch.

I know, I know the world isn't full of fuckin' motherfuckers, but they are so strategically placed so that my unlucky ass comes across one every freakin' god-given day. It's been the same fuckin' person who had been a plague in my fuckin' life since I met him.

He's the epitome of beautifully wrapped boxes of putrid elephant shit.

The past two weeks of my life have been a living hell.

And if you think I'm kidding – just shut the fuck up, bitch – you don't know your head from your asshole.

So listen fuckin' closely and lemme tell you all the shit I've been through (...and might have lost the last bits of my remaining sanity and would have already committed murder if not for Sawyer, bless his sweet, dark heart).

*ahem* 

Y'all ready?

Yeah? Fuckin' great.

Since that god-forsaken day, JK's personality changed into Captain Dickweed and he fucked Liddy bitch Johnson that same night – and then my face got fucked up during the aftermath, it had only gotten WORSE.

Gone was the semi-tolerable hotter than the seven fuckin' hells neighbor and was replaced with the man I had met at his doorstep the day after he moved in. An arrogant, two-faced, cold as ice, and angry,hotter than the seven fuckin's hells (that had never changed, and I fuckin' hated that).

Every day he left early and I called Sawyer to pick up my pathetic ass to feed me (since I was still banished from his kitchen–the newly installed cameras placed around the kitchen attested to that, and he cooked no food so I was starved), and spent most of my days at the Sargent Jasper with Sawyer and Kayli since the rest of their family was still in New York with Grams and Gramps.

And when I returned to JK's house – the house was cold and dark, except for when Bam came to greet me.

Then I immediately holed myself up in the guest room to be tormented throughout the entire night – being forced to listen to JK and his latest bed warmer fuck when they woke me up.

Thank the gods for my trusty pink earplugs.

But now, after TWO MOTHERFUCKIN' WEEKS of having to live this fuckin' way – I was done.

DONE!

Either my happy ass was gonna call my parents and shed some pathetic tears to see if they'll let me join them on their trip around Europe or I was packing my motherfuckin' shit and living with Sawyer or even sneaking back inside my house...not that JK would notice since he's been ignoring my existence in favor of getting his dick wet.