─ 22. remember; no drinking, no drugs, no brothels

June 29th, 2023 2:30 PM

June 29th, 2023
2:30 PM

"This is a terrible idea, Athena."

"Nuh uh, I always have great fuckin' ideas, Aunt Kayli." I snickered into my palm, casting yet another glance at the tattoo shop across the street.

We'd been at this restaurant for thirty minutes eating and talking shit to one another, and during that time, the urge to walk into that tattoo shop across the motherfuckin' street has been a lil bit too strong.

And who was I to tell myself no? And that I wasn't thinking clearly?
I wasn't doing that to myself today.
I was gonna let fuckin' loose and follow my instincts.

( My instincts told me I just needed, just needed a badass tattoo. And maybe seeing JK's fuckin' awesome tattoos have been making me want one on my own body. )

Anddd for y'all's information, I'd been planning to have this tattoo done since I was fourteen years old.

Now that I'm an adult ( and have my own fuckin' cash ), and now, maybe, that I'm not being such a cowardly bitch, I'm gonna get it done.

A big ass, cool ass, sick ass, magnificent ass, dragon that started at my upper waist, traveled down my hips and finally finished on the side of my thigh.

I got a pinterest pic for some inspo, too.

"I think it'll look sick as fuck," Sawyer nodded approvingly, a smirk dancing on the corners of his lips, "I think JK'll like it – thinks it's hawt as fuckk."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't care."

"Bitch, don't lie to me."

"Fuck you," I retorted, "I ain't lying. You are." I did care, okay? I'm mad at him, but I still wanted him to think I looked fine as fuck. Fuckin' get it? Good.

Kayli looked between the two of us with an exasperated huff and an eye roll, "The fuck have I gotten myself into." She mumbled underneath her breath, and leaned down to grab her purse, "Well, as you two make some bad decisions – I'm meeting Axel before you two rope me in." She sighed with an amused smirk, "Remember; no drinking, no drugs, no brothels."

A loud gasp left my lips, "No brothels! Awh, dang it—"

"—No drugs? Ma, you've gone and broken our poor fragile hearts! HOW DID YOU KNOW OUR PLANS?" he demanded with a wide smirk as Kayli flipped us off and left the restaurant before anyone could know she was with us by the amount of stares Sawyer and I were getting.

"You know getting that big ass tat is gonna hurt like a bitch in heat, right?"

"Yup," I slurped my coke loudly, "But I'm a bit of a masochist, so I can handle it." I cackle loudly, earning a slap on the back of the head from Sawyer.