─ 12. fuckin' stupid but at least sawyer wouldn't call me a pussy

♡

June 6th, 2023
5 pm

"I'M COMING BACK HOME TO YOUR BITCH ASS!"

The fuck?

"Huh?" I started dumbly, staring at my phone in confusion after those words left Sawyer's lips. He rolled his eyes. And waited for the information to sink in.

"OH MY FUCKIN' CHRIST! You're not playing?" I asked, seeing him nod through the phone. "Well, it's about fucking time, you cunt." I said, jumping up and down, holding in a snicker when I heard that beaver nugget in the living room makes a startled yelp at my scream.

His yells were muffled by the excitement and happiness I felt knowing that my best friend in this world would be home soon. And he would have to deal with my hotter than the pits of fuckin' hell neighbor.

"Yo, bitch –" Sawyer hollered through the phone, "So how is that big pierced dicked neighbor of yours?"

"How would I know?" I snorted, "As soon as we got back from the grocery store – it was a fucked up adventure, to say the least – I locked myself in this room never to return...unless it's time for dinner or a piss and shit break."

I already acted like a desperate fuck when he nearly caged me against the cereal shelves and I knew that he knew how he affected me. And those fucking tattooed hands.

*sigh*

Sawyer pushed his hair out of his eyes and cocked a brow, "What happened?"

My lips pursed together tightly, unwilling to speak about the fuckin' moment of weakness I had. It wouldn't happen again – it couldn't.

"It's nothin'." I pouted slightly, not even looking into his eyes. If I did, he would know that I'm lying straight outta my asshole.

"Bull-fuckin'-shit." he smirked, brows wiggling in amusement. "I know your small ass is lying...tell me bitch."

"--tell you what?" JK's cut in, sounding pissed off. Laying on my belly, turned away from him, I saw Sawyer shoot my annoying neighbor fuckin' heart eyes. I rolled mine and looked over my shoulder when the sound of his feet wandering inside the room rang through my ears.

I gulped, meeting his angry dark eyes before turning my attention to Sawyer. Who was grinning like a maniac?

"Princess?" his shadow loomed over my frame, making me feel smaller than I was when he towered over me, muscular tattooed arms crossed over his chest. His tattooed biceps flexed as he adjusted his arms and rose that pierced brow.

"Wassup, bro?" I greeted weakly, slowly looking up at him.

Ya know, I act like a bitch when I was around him ( most of the time... never mind, scratch that – all the time ) but the man was intimidating as fuck when he was mad and glaring at me like he was now.